• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Influencers Tournament promo

Elysium

Rookie 1
Last time we were pissed about short influencers. Now we get the same ones + even shorter women. And they could not even bump them up to 100? That's one way how to stagnate everything.
Edit: I'm a F2P, so I could not care less, but I guess P2W could also be kinda disappointed about the new live pass. Street PG again?

cire2245

Rookie 3
This influencer promos make me feel that I am not playing NBA mobile game anymore. More of this then it will go away from being a ‘basketball’: card collection - dress your character like games with some yt/ig celebrities. Anyway, also f2p so far this season so still gonna play. But hope this would be the last of them.

cire2245

Rookie 3
okay, i think i will have a week of break. Don’t know these guys to know how to begin with the promo. Enjoyed the last two promo though so i guess i’m fine.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
This seems way too soon after the previous influencer promo, and the cards in those weren’t really starting lineup material because most of them were about my size.. Hard to get excited for this one.

Altavilla

Pro 1
This promo is Kawhi fodder for me, since I haven't built it yet

But the blitzes and events have been pretty fun to do so far

TomH

Pro 2
First promo ever I’m not playing. These cards have no value at all to my lineups especially with boost to position only. It’s the worst case scenario. I’m grinding SD & Seasons for the live pass cards. They took maybe the best promo of the year in S3 and gave us pure crap. Shit man, there is literally no reason not to have a Mobile Madness Campaign.

we can’t even use it to make coins - everything is not auctionable. That makes it worse than the first I Campaign.

I kind of like the format of the promo. It would have been cool if it had been NBA players who had great college careers but I guess they ran that idea into the ground.

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
I kind of like the format of the promo. It would have been cool if it had been NBA players who had great college careers but I guess they ran that idea into the ground.

Well, with regard to running the idea into the ground, there are so many great college players and performances from throughout the years. They surely could have found many actual professional basketball players who hadn't been featured yet.

And I don't mean to be antagonistic or anything to you, Commondjapan. I'm just really frustrated at another [stupid] influencers promo. I have no idea who any of those people are and couldn't care less about them (even though I'm sure they're all lovely humans in real life).

Plus, I don't want short (by comparison) players on my teams and I do get mad when someone like an AI-controlled Jass (or whatever that little blonde kid's name is) dunks over LBJ or whoever. Sure, it's "just a video game," but still - not cool, EA. Not cool.

Blazer

Rookie 1
Also, it would have been cool if it had a PF or C. All promos recently just have PG, Sg, or SF.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.