• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Improving Tip-Off Lineup?

QLove94

Rookie 1
Hey guys, could as many of you that see this please post a picture of their Tip-Off lineups..? So, to finish Kerr I need to get Bradley Beal, and to get Beal I need to have an 80 OVR Tip-Off lineup. Mine is only 78 because I can't seem to find players that I'm able to put on my Tip-Off lineup. This is driving me crazy. Please help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-115755_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-115755_NBA LIVE.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 3,762

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Promo players go into those lineups which is why people have good tip off lineups you just have to get more promo players but here's my lineup
Screenshot_20210226-142157_NBA LIVE.jpg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey guys, could as many of you that see this please post a picture of their Tip-Off lineups..? So, to finish Kerr I need to get Bradley Beal, and to get Beal I need to have an 80 OVR Tip-Off lineup. Mine is only 78 because I can't seem to find players that I'm able to put on my Tip-Off lineup. This is driving me crazy. Please help!!!
How much coin do u want to spend

QLove94

Rookie 1
I currently only have 520,000 coins now that I wasted 800,000 coins trying to buy players from the Auction House to improve my Tip-Off Lineup. I just ended up buying several players that I can't use on my Tip-Off Lineup. It really sucks, honestly. Super discouraging. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I currently only have 520,000 coins now that I wasted 800,000 coins trying to buy players from the Auction House to improve my Tip-Off Lineup. I just ended up buying several players that I can't use on my Tip-Off Lineup. It really sucks, honestly. Super discouraging. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
is the lineup same as the one above?
ur trying to get to 80 for rebirth campaign progress?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, would be better if you state your goal first. Looking at your lineup you only have ming as the promo master and some top 100 players from previous version. If you have grinded last promo you could have at least one 85, and grinding current promo could give you some 82s which could improve your tip-off lineup significantly. Unless your focus is to go for boost kerr and focusing all your stamina for him. But in case, i would discourage you as he is a balance one and uses zone defense in manual. Not sure though about his AI but appear that balance AI has many vulnerabilities. Unless you are okay with it and really going for a good boost. I heard that rebirth will last until end of season (not really sure) so i would suggest you split your focus on rebirth and any existing campaigns so you can improve your tipoff and save your 500k coins

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah, would be better if you state your goal first. Looking at your lineup you only have ming as the promo master and some top 100 players from previous version. If you have grinded last promo you could have at least one 85, and grinding current promo could give you some 82s which could improve your tip-off lineup significantly. Unless your focus is to go for boost kerr and focusing all your stamina for him. But in case, i would discourage you as he is a balance one and uses zone defense in manual. Not sure though about his AI but appear that balance AI has many vulnerabilities. Unless you are okay with it and really going for a good boost. I heard that rebirth will last until end of season (not really sure) so i would suggest you split your focus on rebirth and any existing campaigns so you can improve your tipoff and save your 500k coins
Yup agree with this. Kerr really not worth it gameplay wise but to increase ur ovr sure..

On a side note.. the top 100 cards don't go into the tip off lineup

To answer ur q, in ur budget: 79 Cassell at pg and 81 Caron butler at sf

Last edited:

QLove94

Rookie 1
is the lineup same as the one above?
ur trying to get to 80 for rebirth campaign

Yup agree with this. Kerr really not worth it gameplay wise but to increase ur ovr sure..

On a side note.. the top 100 cards don't go into the tip off lineup

To answer ur q, in ur budget: 79 Cassell at pg and 81 Caron butler at sf
Thank you so much, man. I really do appreciate it. This is what I'm working with now. Gonna grind all day now to get my lineup to 80. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-085919_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-085919_NBA LIVE.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 3,130
Hi everyone. I'm a new returning player. Now the new top 100 event require a 75 tip off lineup but mine still only 73. Anyway to improve it? Hope someone can suggest the quickest and best way.
Edit: I also have a top 100 Covington but it doesn't seem to be able to put into the tip off lineup but I seen a thread saying promo players are able to put in. Is this a big?

Attachments

• IMG_20210302_210225.jpg
    IMG_20210302_210225.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 3,879

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hi everyone. I'm a new returning player. Now the new top 100 event require a 75 tip off lineup but mine still only 73. Anyway to improve it? Hope someone can suggest the quickest and best way.
Edit: I also have a top 100 Covington but it doesn't seem to be able to put into the tip off lineup but I seen a thread saying promo players are able to put in. Is this a big?
I merged your thread with the one on the same topic that you even referenced in your post so please don't make new threads when there is one for the same topic already

The newest top 100 players don't fit in the lineup unfortunately so if you don't want to spend coins on promo players from the AH then you have to wait for the next promo

I merged your thread with the one on the same topic that you even referenced in your post so please don't make new threads when there is one for the same topic already

The newest top 100 players don't fit in the lineup unfortunately so if you don't want to spend coins on promo players from the AH then you have to wait for the next promo
Alright sorry for making the new thread and thanks for the merging. But it kind of suck that the new promo is not able to be put into the tip off lineup and EA still want us to have a 75 overall lineup in order to play the events.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Alright sorry for making the new thread and thanks for the merging. But it kind of suck that the new promo is not able to be put into the tip off lineup and EA still want us to have a 75 overall lineup in order to play the events.
What's ur coins like?
If u don't have coins, play the coin events in live today section and build it up. Ull need to buy certain players..

83 OVR Rubio, Hield, Horford, Gallinari from top 100
You can also use George and other players from Redemption campaign, which is free but time consuming. Mitchell / Breaking Through players do not work.

Last edited:

debojoti

Rookie 1
Dear all,
I have a very poor tipoff lineup and have difficulty in following the discussions in this thread as i am new to the game......it will be very kind if someone can explain me in detail how to improve my tipoff line up.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-30-23-07-16-794_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-30-23-07-16-794_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 1,811

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Dear all,
I have a very poor tipoff lineup and have difficulty in following the discussions in this thread as i am new to the game......it will be very kind if someone can explain me in detail how to improve my tipoff line up.

Thanks in advance
Go to the AH and click the program filter in the search and every program before Easter is eligible for the lineup outside of base

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.