• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Impressions of Season 4 thus far

revride

Rookie 1
They can't even put in a notification/warning to logoff the game for an upcoming maintenance, you're overestimating their competence in taking on full-scale cheating.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Interesting that you mention goal here, what goal? To be in top 100?

I mean... most people staying in top leage are often people that either play real hardcore all day all night to get all needed to improve the lineup, or.... spend serious amount of money.

About cheating you mentioned on the other thread, for the amount of money they got... EA should be able to manage developing some sort of Anti-Cheat codes. It's like requirement for any online game and this game is a tiny piece of cake compares to online shooting games with millions players... and they still managed to minimised cheating.

because to me, I wouldn't mind spending $100-150a month if the math is fair, if there is a good reward really paid for competing and being on top 🤣

Thank you for explaining and by this I know not to really bother myself to be on top league, even though I am now enjoying being in top 3 league and the team got amazing players. I love winning and being in top chart, but for rewards not for what other people would think 🍻🍻
They can't even put in a notification/warning to logoff the game for an upcoming maintenance, you're overestimating their competence in taking on full-scale cheating.

I'm not over estimates their ability, of course for notification they can if they want...

but they chose not too... lol

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Cant remember where it's at, but besides the 10 player set (24 hour cool down) where or how else can we get dust?

dub365

All-Star 1
Cant remember where it's at, but besides the 10 player set (24 hour cool down) where or how else can we get dust?
That's it for now. I bet they give some out in PVP when it comes back. It kinda replaced REP so I bet we get it as a reward

Spyda9man

Pro 2
That's it for now. I bet they give some out in PVP when it comes back. It kinda replaced REP so I bet we get it as a reward
I do like theres multiple ways to get warm up points. Pro packs guarantee stamina, warmup points and star power along with 2 players. Bravo.
Now if I can just pull a couple of these high 80s with double traits...

dub365

All-Star 1
I do like theres multiple ways to get warm up points. Pro packs guarantee stamina, warmup points and star power along with 2 players. Bravo.
Now if I can just pull a couple of these high 80s with double traits...
Did you screen shot those from Seasons? I don't think they've been released by EA into the wild

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Did you screen shot those from Seasons? I don't think they've been released by EA into the wild
I screen shot 89 curry and 80 something green from GS on the forum. One has 3 clutch other has in the paint plus like +2 to something. I think it was my first time playing against them because they arent in my division. I picked the bulls.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.