• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Impact and tipoff glitch?

I noticed a few days ago that my Impact Marc Gasol, after having expired already and gone back down to 83, had suddenly jumped back up to an 88 for no apparent reason. I don't know if this has happened with any other Impact players, or if it has anything to do with being a "special Christmas treat" for us.

Also I just played LVL against another 89, which made us evenly matched, however they got possession at the start of both quarters! It even stated on the screen that we were evenly matched. I haven't played much showdown the last few days, I can't remember any other time this has happened, so I'm wondering if this is a glitch or something that's been changed on purpose?

betaman411

All-Star 1
ya have been having no tip off in lvl and sd

@ beta .. workaround for which glitch?

Don?t know the glitch, just that Brian said that?s why they removed the jump ball. I thought he said it would be fixed soon but don?t quote me.

Edit: Just saw this from Commond abt the glitch:
https://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?p=14909#p14910
It was because elf?s are too short. Haha

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
ya have been having no tip off in lvl and sd

@ beta .. workaround for which glitch?

Don?t know the glitch, just that Brian said that?s why they removed the jump ball. I thought he said it would be fixed soon but don?t quote me.

Edit: Just saw this from Commond abt the glitch:
https://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?p=14909#p14910
It was because elf?s are too short. Haha
Lol
Makes sense

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.