• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ignoring/ Skipping this SpaceBall Promo

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
Am I the only one skipping this Promo?
I find it tedious and requires a lot of work playing this promo in comparison with the other promos.

Or still I can play and enjoy this promo, if I will start now.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’m skipping too. I mean, skipping the normal investment of opening my saved BPs, which says a lot already.

Just too damn confusing. And crappy layout. Screens and screens and screens... I feel I’m the one who should be getting payed on this one, since this is feeling like work.

I’m glad the rewards are not that good (bunch of new 107s just came out) so I’m not missing much. I should still get one master anyway.
This had great potential so I’m a bit bummed, but I can still have fun not caring about the rewards. Let’s see...

kaede

Rookie 1
the only thing that you missed is the draft points. im now considering to start just for the draft point. some say the coin needed to upgrade not that high compare to northpole.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
im in almost purely for the draft points. ive sold everything that daily sets gave me yesterday and have made some coin, so this is for KD 107 @ this stage

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
im in almost purely for the draft points. ive sold everything that daily sets gave me yesterday and have made some coin, so this is for KD 107 @ this stage

So the pay out price for upgrading the players can be compensated by the coins you can get for the daily sets?

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i made approx 4m yesterday, quick bake, quick sell while prices were up.

i opened up a few bonus packs.. but havent spent a cent, nor nba cash :)

Ailman

Rookie 1
I was about to skip it then I remembered I have about 150 bonus packs, it made that grinding that much easier. I hated playing with those mini players more than anything, I am up to 93 OVR today and will most likely reach 96 OVR with a few ads.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.