• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

I need help with being able to play the 85+ power ranking events

dub365

All-Star 1
If you played last year, your Multi-year lineup should already be above 85. Just put one of the Superstars in the lineup. If you are new this year, you need to get enough players total that will make up an 85 OVR squad. You can use all lineups for the multi-year.

james5150death

Rookie 1
If you played last year, your Multi-year lineup should already be above 85. Just put one of the Superstars in the lineup. If you are new this year, you need to get enough players total that will make up an 85 OVR squad. You can use all lineups for the multi-year.
I sold almost all of my players from last year but i saved 15 for 5 starters, 5 bench, and 5 to be able to swap out players and with 1 player 109 and all the rest around 83 i have 85 ovr. It still is locked??????

james5150death

Rookie 1
Power rankings daily legendary player token - part 2 you need 85 ovr with 1 superstar. I cant get it to open, can anyone give me an example lineup????? I played the last 3 years so i have plenty of players (110-?) Thanks

james5150death

Rookie 1
Power rankings daily legendary player token - part 2 you need 85 ovr with 1 superstar. I cant get it to open, can anyone give me an example lineup????? I played the last 3 years so i have plenty of players (110-?) Thanks

Mulia

Rookie 1
You need just one super star player on S3 lineup.. Superstar who needs shards to increase the ovr. just 1 (one) on the bench

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
For future reference please don't make multiple threads for essentially the same topic

Pasasee

Rookie 3
you're doing it backward you have a super star from S3 make it all S3 Superstars other than one Superstar from S4 just put one of the end are used Joel

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Why wont this lineup work???
Because you don't have a Superstar in your lineup..

These are the superstars. They have their own "superstars"-tab in My Team, so I don't really understand how you could miss them. You need one of those.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191203_184829_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191203_184829_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 830

TomH

Pro 2
Kinda hijacking about couldn’t find another power ranking thread. Anyone know if level 5 is open? I’ll have level 4 finished tomorrow.

EvilGOD

Rookie 1
Guys is thre any good use these power rank events haven't played the first stage ...

Anything helpful ??

TomH

Pro 2
Guys is thre any good use these power rank events haven't played the first stage ...

Anything helpful ??
Sure. They always have a pretty good player/boost item offer at the next level. And you get a bunch of elite GOTW tokens if I recall correctly. I know I got a Bunch somewhere.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.