• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

I got JJ redick

Thanks to this promo, i got some great pulls. I got 100 Chris Paul, 100 Blake Griffin, 101 Tobias Harris, 101 Joel Embiid, 102 Derrick favors and mostly important I got JJ redick, master JJ. I chose the street one because I needed him. Roster looking good so far

used 100 blake griffin for the set. Now need another street power forward For my bench. but it’s all good

Attachments

• D86C1C0A-D4FF-47EA-9068-CF059A917163.png
    D86C1C0A-D4FF-47EA-9068-CF059A917163.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 303

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah it’s great. But we didn’t have any maintenance today so SD is “unavailable,” meaning I can’t even try him out. nice job EA

Giovanni

Rookie 1
So the set included all 6 versions of JJ? And could you tell me how the street one is dressed? Does he play with that strange shirt on, like the superstars with styles?

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
I got JJ street with style he has sweatpants and sweatshirt... now I’m waiting to get Zion/Howard, I still need other 2 teammate players.....but the most beautiful thing that happen to me today is this... with the free pro pack! Welcome Dame

Attachments

• 40139B37-9F7B-4919-8893-A73E740C881A.png
    40139B37-9F7B-4919-8893-A73E740C881A.png
    934 KB · Views: 306

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I got JJ street with style he has sweatpants and sweatshirt... now I’m waiting to get Zion/Howard, I still need other 2 teammate players.....but the most beautiful thing that happen to me today is this... with the free pro pack! Welcome Dame
Damn!. Thats like the 4th or 5th person who has pulled him

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Dang!!!!!! You’ve gotta have one of the best pack luck in the game. Meanwhile, I probably have a -98% chance of pulling him

Solo

Rookie 1

I am speechless.......
Happy for you though.....
Ultra rare pull.....

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I took the street Redick too. That was my weakest lineup for SG, replaced 101 Harden with him.

I also got 104 Zion today.

SirDof

Rookie 1
damn dude, give me your lucky 😆

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Dude give me your luck

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh my god I wish I saw this before I picked him🤦‍♂️He looks awful
That's why I didn't get that one because I had my sights set on that one all along until last night when I read the description where it said "Duke style edition" so that picture finally made sense at that moment and I want nothing to do with street clothes on my players

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
All of them are the same correct? Just depends on which style you want of him?
Yes the stats are the same but the SS ones are normal uniforms and the Street is a style version with a Duke blue and white tracksuit

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.