• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How's your north pole line up so far

jeforious

Rookie 1
You guys are FAST!!! what happens if the card reaches Max Training my benched reach 64ovr and some players reached MAX 69 i need 67ovr for next round

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Just hit 80 ovr but i'm quickly realising that i have no where near enough coins to get a master. I can maybe get 2 players to 89 ovr but that will clean me out of coins completely.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just hit 80 ovr but i'm quickly realising that i have no where near enough coins to get a master. I can maybe get 2 players to 89 ovr but that will clean me out of coins completely.

U could Sell one of ur current high ovr players .. sg sf pf prices will drop in 10 days. So sell now.. build ur masters..

80 OVR, Miss the little fellas.

Working on the 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 79, 79. 79. 79. 79 route toward Garnett. Gave up on Magic on this account.

Hetzer

Rookie 1

U could Sell one of ur current high ovr players .. sg sf pf prices will drop in 10 days. So sell now.. build ur masters..

This is kind of irrelevant but if I have 250k coins and sell my 89 Tatum, do you think I'll have enough coins to get both Paul George and Kevin Garnett?(72 North Pole OVR)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

This is kind of irrelevant but if I have 250k coins and sell my 89 Tatum, do you think I'll have enough coins to get both Paul George and Kevin Garnett?(72 North Pole OVR)
Dont know abt both.. but based on the other thread if u grind enough yes. I sold tatum a week before to have some coin for that reason . Did showdown and got 87 ingles so my team didnt suffer..so yes i would suggest to sell him if ur moving forward in this promo before people start completing 89 ariza and 90 pg13 and tatums price drops.. this is just my 2 cents.. others might think differently...

80 OVR, Miss the little fellas.

Working on the 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 79, 79. 79. 79. 79 route toward Garnett. Gave up on Magic on this account.
I'm exactly here as well. 80ovr, working on the same route but I'm going for either Garnett or Oladipo. I also gave up on Magic. Curry will have to do for a while.

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Dont know abt both.. but based on the other thread if u grind enough yes. I sold tatum a week before to have some coin for that reason . Did showdown and got 87 ingles so my team didnt suffer..so yes i would suggest to sell him if ur moving forward in this promo before people start completing 89 ariza and 90 pg13 and tatums price drops.. this is just my 2 cents.. others might think differently...
Appreciate the help. I'll just rebuy tatum if all fails.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Should hit 83 tonight but I bought a bundle (grinding nba cash) so that helped.

What are you guys doing with gold and elite players you don't use. They aren't auctionable, are you just trading them in for the TP? Or waiting for later possible uses?

jcrou82

Rookie 1
How do we trade these ?elf? players for TP? It would make things easier if they?d let us use them for TP in North Pole players.

dub365

All-Star 1
Should hit 83 tonight but I bought a bundle (grinding nba cash) so that helped.

What are you guys doing with gold and elite players you don't use. They aren't auctionable, are you just trading them in for the TP? Or waiting for later possible uses?

TP all the way. That's what they were designed for & why they aren't auctionable, according to Brian. I kept 89 Love in my def lineup.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Can you get 85ovr NorthPole lineup w/o with whole bench 79ovr? putting the 75ovr elites and training them all seems a bit much.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.