• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How valuable are season scores?

Altavilla

Pro 1
I point out that it may be harder next season to make coins off the AH, so the ?token start gesture? may be worth more than it was this season (since the players you get from it may stick around longer in your lineup/bench).

Never know the gold 'glitch' might still be there..lol

I think it?s still there but i expect them to have worked on it a bit (one could already feel it in this endseason) in a way that you?ll see a lot less golds selling over 25k.
I think ?gold traders? like me play a part in this AH. This market may have a problem of lack of volume (a very common problem for markets in general) so the gold ?glitch? is a way for EA to promote gold card buying.
Anyway, I?ll be sure to test it asap :lol:

karl_josh

Rookie 1
I point out that it may be harder next season to make coins off the AH, so the ?token start gesture? may be worth more than it was this season (since the players you get from it may stick around longer in your lineup/bench).

Never know the gold 'glitch' might still be there..lol

I think it?s still there but i expect them to have worked on it a bit (one could already feel it in this endseason) in a way that you?ll see a lot less golds selling over 25k.
I think ?gold traders? like me play a part in this AH. This market may have a problem of lack of volume (a very common problem for markets in general) so the gold ?glitch? is a way for EA to promote gold card buying.
Anyway, I?ll be sure to test it asap :lol:

I guess those gold glitces will still be around for that's the easiest way for EA to boost their so called EA Team as a way of promoting this game by hyping a certain team and the crowd will tend to purchase nba cash just to challenge those team. And happy to say that those glitches idea slipped thru the FTP players. Same with the issue of LvL.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.