• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How much stamina you are losing daily in harvest events

cire2245

Rookie 3
Me, i think losing 2 to 4 events daily, so that's 100 to 200 waste of stamina. Curious to know if i am at norm or if anyone actually winning all the events. I am losing most on mashed potato event. One time also i lost turkey event 3 in a row (twice ai scored 3s and wasn't able to score back and once ai scored 2 and the ball got stolen from my curry and scored).

betaman411

All-Star 1
I lost mashed potato event once each day the last two. I think 50-100 stamina per day is probably the ?norm?. For the first few days though I didn?t lose any.

dub365

All-Star 1
That 350 stamina will come in handy on Sunday........only if you can open it later. If you wake up, open the app & it just gives it to you.....screwed by the 500 cap. :-(

I Haven?t been keeping track. The only time I lose the live events is when I fool around too much. I have found that if you grind a particular Food Drive event a few times in a row, the AI is significantly different each time.

About 50-100 daily for me. Something tells me their plan is working perfectly. It's no coincidence I've gone from gaining 500 stamina daily in the past 2 seaeons to losing stamina at this point.

snowert

Rookie 1
That 350 stamina will come in handy on Sunday........only if you can open it later. If you wake up, open the app & it just gives it to you.....screwed by the 500 cap. :-(

Do u know what time of the day reset in order to get the login rewards?

dub365

All-Star 1
Mine came just after the unscheduled maintenance today. You should already have 1st day rewards

Do u know what time of the day reset in order to get the login rewards?

it looks like they gave the day 1 to everyone who was logged in today, and according to the hours remaining for day 2 (via settings--daily rewards) we will get the remaining rewards at the normal morning reset (5am central time).

cire2245

Rookie 3
In the settings menu you can see the login rewards and each has a timer on them. Mine is showing evwry maintenance.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm losing 0 since I watched that youtube video explaining how to do the events safety.

From who may I ask?

+1

I usually loose 1st try on the mashed potatoes. Lately it seems the AI is on steroids defending (on that event) and they steal (or intercept a pass) from me too easily.
I have been having success with going right to the wing, then doing a spin move (the better u time it .. the easier ur shot) and shooting..

betaman411

All-Star 1
From who may I ask?

+1

I usually loose 1st try on the mashed potatoes. Lately it seems the AI is on steroids defending (on that event) and they steal (or intercept a pass) from me too easily.
I have been having success with going right to the wing, then doing a spin move (the better u time it .. the easier ur shot) and shooting..
Without the spin was working well until after last night?s maintenance. Klay was splashing midrange and 3pt shots with ease.i guess I?ll try the spin now. Also, Smith Jr was automatic in the 3pt one and now all of the sudden he can?t make one. Why do I get the feeling they?re fing with us?!

Hahaha. I wouldn't put it past them, they have all the data that we dream of. Completion %'s, and probably have data on shot charts from our makes. I couldn't miss in the bottom right corner of Mashed the first 2 days but Saturday all of the sudden super tall, long Giannis is switching on me immediately.

Fast forward to today, Giannis is no longer switching lol. Maybe they change it every few days to keep us on our toes?

And right after my last post the AI goes absolutely crazy in the Turkey event! Defensive lineup, 84 OVR. Does not matter. I'd hate to be a newer player with a lower OVR because these boosts are ridiculous. I kid you not, the AI hit a 3. Ok, I go down and hit a 3. What happens next? AI pulls up for another 3 at the buzzer. Give us a bunch of free stamina, but of course it's a mirage because the events can take it all back when they want to.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.