• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How many Quantum Dunk Points should we have to be on pace for the Haunted Mansion?

What about the Warmup points event? How come the lineup used is Big Man from last promo? Shouldn't it allow you to use current boosts? I'm saving warmups in case they fix it someday
I'm saving mine as well. I don't want to play it and not get the boosts only to have it fixed when I don't have warm up points left.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What about the Warmup points event? How come the lineup used is Big Man from last promo? Shouldn't it allow you to use current boosts? I'm saving warmups in case they fix it someday
Did u get grant?
If not, I don't see the point of using warmup points this promo.. grinding out 2 masters is really difficult even if u no life seasons.. 1 with ability is easy.. 2 (1 without ability) is possible.. the only real goal could be the ghost bob

dub365

All-Star 1
Did u get grant?
If not, I don't see the point of using warmup points this promo.. grinding out 2 masters is really difficult even if u no life seasons.. 1 with ability is easy.. 2 (1 without ability) is possible.. the only real goal could be the ghost bob

Yep, I already have a master w ability. Just EAs constant miscues..... Wondering why the Big Man Lineup is still around when it shouldn't be

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yep, I already have a master w ability. Just EAs constant miscues..... Wondering why the Big Man Lineup is still around when it shouldn't be
Ah ok makes sense then
It's amazing how consistent EA has been over the last 2 seasons.. if the new promo/update doesnt have something wrong, I'm surprised

Pasasee

Rookie 3
This compaign has been crappy been on it daily with hours of season play day ,5 and I am at 50k may not even get one master with ability unless I spend nba dollars

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This compaign has been crappy been on it daily with hours of season play day ,5 and I am at 50k may not even get one master with ability unless I spend nba dollars
First wins (5700 points) and 1000 stamina on blitzes (2400) is enuf to give u one master with ability
. Coin packs make it even easier..

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
^^^ I am almost exactly the same... this is my first campaign and I am learning the reason you guys call it a "grind". It sure is. I only want one master/w, going with Bird because some guy on youtube told me to. lol.

X020179

Pro 1
^^^ I am almost exactly the same... this is my first campaign and I am learning the reason you guys call it a "grind". It sure is. I only want one master/w, going with Bird because some guy on youtube told me to. lol.
Can’t go wrong with Bird he has a great boost, is an excellent shooter, and obviously the 3 point clutch.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I got the 107Bird and plan on grinding to the boost. Thanks for the guidance here. Would not have made it otherwise.

I have a n00b question though:

Any reason to hold on to the other OVR boost tokens if I am not going to play Cousy, Hardaway etc? Or should I upgrade them anyway? Will they be useful in the future?

(sorry for dumb question)

chappy

Rookie 1
Bird may have been the wrong choice (I went that way as well), in hindsight as he seems to be the most popular choice....will have the lowest AH value or in other words be the cheapest purchase option.

Might as well update the other players.....97 really doesn't do anything but 104's can at least be exchanged in the set towards 110 Kawhi or possibly future exchange sets for a higher OVR player.

X020179

Pro 1
I got the 107Bird and plan on grinding to the boost. Thanks for the guidance here. Would not have made it otherwise.

I have a n00b question though:

Any reason to hold on to the other OVR boost tokens if I am not going to play Cousy, Hardaway etc? Or should I upgrade them anyway? Will they be useful in the future?

(sorry for dumb question)
It’s unlikely but the lower overall versions may be auctionable in the future so no reason not to

dub365

All-Star 1
Interestingly enough I can't put 107 Bird or 104 Duncan from current promo in the Kawhi set. Nice work EA

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Got Bird w/Ability which is cool but decided to not try and bust it to the next 107. I could have used it for Duncan but would have cost coins and I don't have that many -- thought I should save them for the next event (plus I was tired and needed a break!). Was that a good choice?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.