• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How many Quantum Dunk Points should we have to be on pace for the Haunted Mansion?

Got Bird w/Ability which is cool but decided to not try and bust it to the next 107. I could have used it for Duncan but would have cost coins and I don't have that many -- thought I should save them for the next event (plus I was tired and needed a break!). Was that a good choice?
Yes. Next promo will have 108 ovr players. Save all for tomorrow.

Such a disappointment. I know its a BOB pack, most likely bust but what a bogus reward for reaching 138k. For my leaguemates and I it was ALL busts.

dub365

All-Star 1
Such a disappointment. I know its a BOB pack, most likely bust but what a bogus reward for reaching 138k. For my leaguemates and I it was ALL busts.
I spent $ on the Bob's in the store & got dick. Kinda nice that my milestone reward gave me Russell. But, yeah, real shitty reward if you don't hit the jackpot

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.