• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How many 4-Point Plays do y'all have?

TPTPaper

Rookie 1
For me, I've gotten 2 of them

1st, from base 84 Steph Curry when i was in a fastbreak and did a moving fadeaway, ball went in and got the free throw...happened in Season Mode.

2nd, Base Steph Curry again, but this time in H2H where i did a moving 3 by accident and got fouled while making the shot.

Both of them happened a looooong time ago...I'm trying to get one again but it's pretty difficult lol

Alekk

Rookie 2
Twice.
Once last season on a stepback three with Penny Hardaway, missed the freethrow tho.
And this season, but can't remember with who.

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
1 with Royalty Bron the other day. Too bad many of these type of calls don't get called like in real life as simply during clutch however is guarding "teleports" through LeBron :(

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.