• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How is it possible 2 have the 1st ultimate master already?

dtam2

Rookie 2
This person buys with real money or grinds to hard. But mostly he buys cash and got a ton of the legend packs

dub365

All-Star 1
I dont think it's possible to get enough platinum tokens due to only 7 sets being available. Not sure how you would get the last 3. Spring cleaning token exchange?

ukmj23

Rookie 1
That doesn't still explain how he got exactly 10 tokens when there are only 7 sets currently available. The answer is related to nba cash though. When you have the Nash set filled with all 5 legends and have minimum 3 tokens in it, it starts giving you the option to claim nash with nba cash. Very expensively though. 😂

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I saw a reddit post about the LvL #1 team.. how they are allegedly "cheating"..
I wouldn't be surprised if a similar method is used to boost cash and coin..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yep that was the specific thing I was referring to apparently after someone made the video and sent it on some Line chats to expose some of those guys they put it on YouTube as well which then made its way to Reddit I didn't want it here though because I don't want anyone to get any ideas on how to cheat from here

Methods are used to boost cash and coins. We had Korean leaguemates who told us they do it and sent us screenshots of dudes with 999million so im sure they can do it with cash too. Apparently they have also hacked the AH in some way and have their own private AHs.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
How sad that it is ruining a game.. so one can cheat 2 show "how great one is"....

Explains this season's LVL anomalies also now.. 2 seasons a top 50 team, now slid 2 150 with all this cheating..

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Sheesh. Man that sucks.

As for me, as I sold off many of my old legend cards (80-90) yonks ago and so I can't even get the minimum 5 to fill up the 2nd part.

I only have one purple token on the former after having accumulated 45 leftover legend wildcard tokens. Exchanged for Tree Rollins to boost my S line up, which I had Noah '15 card at only ovr 96.

Not gonna cheat to get Steve Nash, as much as he was one of my fav PGs during the 00s.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
but whats the point of cheating??
is there money in it? nope..
its a GAME, for FUN, and its just ruining it for the rest of us.. anyways, explains alot this season

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Methods are used to boost cash and coins. We had Korean leaguemates who told us they do it and sent us screenshots of dudes with 999million so im sure they can do it with cash too. Apparently they have also hacked the AH in some way and have their own private AHs.
Thats true...i had one also in my ex league,but he had around 500mil...pretty much every thing that can be hacked,they hack...but for me thats stupid,what kind of fun is doing that :/
This is probably the main reason why EA dont give a fook about the game sometimes

TomH

Pro 2
Sheesh. Man that sucks.

As for me, as I sold off many of my old legend cards (80-90) yonks ago and so I can't even get the minimum 5 to fill up the 2nd part.

I only have one purple token on the former after having accumulated 45 leftover legend wildcard tokens. Exchanged for Tree Rollins to boost my S line up, which I had Noah '15 card at only ovr 96.

Not gonna cheat to get Steve Nash, as much as he was one of my fav PGs during the 00s.

Las t week I used a ton of elite tokens (150) to complete two legends just so I could get the 10 Curry tokens that comes by completing 4 player sets. What I wouldn’t give to have those back. I was only able to get Tree Rollins. I had the 5 legends - in the 80s. They can be had in ah cheap. I can’t imaging spending 60k nba cash for one card, even a 105, even for a guy who played for my hometown team. Especially with a 104 pg available by the end of he month.

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Yep that was the specific thing I was referring to apparently after someone made the video and sent it on some Line chats to expose some of those guys they put it on YouTube as well which then made its way to Reddit I didn't want it here though because I don't want anyone to get any ideas on how to cheat from here
As far as I know, they're using Game Guardian and surely an app for weak players who love to cheat just to win.

chappy

Rookie 1
I read that it's possible to pull the 105 Nash out of the 5,000 NBA cash Platinum Select Pack....while unlikely.....it's possible.

This pack contains all 100+ players in the game including Nash, the Underdog 103 masters, and 101 Miami Vice Wade.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.