• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How do you train 75 OVR Kawhi?

Re: HOW TO TRAIN 75 OVR KAWHI

Like everything so far, cash, cash and more cash<EMOJI seq="1f4b3"></EMOJI><EMOJI seq="1f4b2"></EMOJI><EMOJI seq="1f4b5"></EMOJI>

Anika

Rookie 1
I think we have the same issue where the option to buy the tokens for Kawhi didn't appear in the store.

rrfb

Rookie 1
$15 PLUS all the coins it costs to level him up. Definitely not worth it.

As for the training pack, I have it in my store but some of leaguemates are saying they don't have it, so who knows what's going on there.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

As for the training pack, I have it in my store but some of leaguemates are saying they don't have it, so who knows what's going on there.

It doesn't cost anything coins to train them with the tokens since you buy the tokens compared to Embiid that you can get the token through grinding thus you have to pay coins to advance the training

rrfb

Rookie 1

It doesn't cost anything coins to train them with the tokens since you buy the tokens compared to Embiid that you can get the token through grinding thus you have to pay coins to advance the training

Ah ok, good to know. I figured we would surely have to spend coins like every other card in order to level them up. Had I known that before, I might have considered paying to uprgade the LvL Jokic card.

dub365

All-Star 1
Probably give us the pack after 2 weeks have gone by. Prob code written that doesn't.letnyhe pack show up until required amount of time has gone by to get him. Glitches aside....

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Trae Young & Bagley rookie elites are even worse; the upgrade package is worth S$45/US$33 plus for an upgrade with 1.5k game cash.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.