• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How do you "chat" on PVP?

deeT

Rookie 1
People have been saying "thanks" after the game and I'd like to do so too, but have no idea how to.

You'll see like a little envelope icon in top right corner like A Anatdoc mentioned. It has preselected messages you can click on. Anytime I try to do it in game I screw up my playing though lol, with time I'm sure it will get better.

deeT

Rookie 1
Thanks guys. Chatting away now. Sometimes the opponent is merciful, so I just wanna say at least thanks. hah.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
This game is dead. Finally deleted this crap from all my devices. This forum
was the only thing keeping me playing the game. Now seems the OG's have stopped too.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
This game is dead. Finally deleted this crap from all my devices. This forum
was the only thing keeping me playing the game. Now seems the OG's have stopped too.
Sure takes forever to find a match for showdown/arena, late in the night..

So when the player numbers are dwindling

Obviously, money needs to be extracted by other more aggressive means

Like, demanding the remaining players to buy Live Pass to be able to actually spend, any of the live tickets currency

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sure takes forever to find a match for showdown/arena, late in the night..

So when the player numbers are dwindling

Obviously, money needs to be extracted by other more aggressive means

Like, demanding the remaining players to buy Live Pass to be able to actually spend, any of the live tickets currency
They did that?

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20211117-215746.png

Currency, which you can't spend.
When someone buys NFL naming rights and pushes them out of that market as well.
It's gonna be studied in business/ software development schools, the EA's legendary running down of Franchises into the ground.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 5872
Currency, which you can't spend.
When someone buys NFL naming rights and pushes them out of that market as well.
It's gonna be studied in business/ software development schools, the EA's legendary running down of Franchises into the ground.
I'm surprised and unfortunately not surprised at the same time because it is EA after all

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.