• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How do we get other jerseys?

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
How do we get other jerseys or stadium other than switching to other team?

Are there any options/ways that people got other uniforms/stadiums

dub365

All-Star 1
They're going to start giving them as SD rewards for top 2500+ rank. There are probably going to be other ways to get jerseys bc on Monday we're getting Jersey sets for silver->gold and gold->elite

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
They're going to start giving them as SD rewards for top 2500+ rank. There are probably going to be other ways to get jerseys bc on Monday we're getting Jersey sets for silver->gold and gold->elite

I see, I was wondering if they will make it possible to obtain jerseys and stadiums even though it's not a huge deal. I'm hyped about night time gameplay. Hopefully they bring retro jerseys also, someone mentioned it but it was ignored lol

Appreciate the help!

betaman411

All-Star 1

I see, I was wondering if they will make it possible to obtain jerseys and stadiums even though it's not a huge deal. I'm hyped about night time gameplay. Hopefully they bring retro jerseys also, someone mentioned it but it was ignored lol

Appreciate the help!
Brian also said that jerseys will be in the store.

dub365

All-Star 1
Not too stoked on the fact that we can't purposely go for the jerseys of our favorite team and if we want bonuses, have to wear other teams jerseys. Brian said the packs will be random and sets will be less random, like divisions, but still not giving items for specific teams. I want a Blazers city jersey. I don't want to wear a lime green Twolves jersey so that I can get a fan boost. What's the point of playing as your fav team if you are wearing a diff jersey & playing on a different court?

Imo they should have designed it so that you can aquire various jerseys but if you don't want to physically wear them, you can equip them for their boost and still rock whatever uniform you have for your own team

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not too stoked on the fact that we can't purposely go for the jerseys of our favorite team and if we want bonuses, have to wear other teams jerseys. Brian said the packs will be random and sets will be less random, like divisions, but still not giving items for specific teams. I want a Blazers city jersey. I don't want to wear a lime green Twolves jersey so that I can get a fan boost. What's the point of playing as your fav team if you are wearing a diff jersey & playing on a different court?

Imo they should have designed it so that you can aquire various jerseys but if you don't want to physically wear them, you can equip them for their boost and still rock whatever uniform you have for your own team

Madden's MUT mode has that it's really useful

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
Yea.. it dropped today but no way to obtain it other than NBA cash or buying with money..
Hope EA makes live events for jerseys on Mondays since there's not much event to do anyway on Mondays.

"Correct, jerseys are all not auctionable. This may change in the future." so other than minor boosts, there's no point of jerseys other than how it looks.
Is there any way to get stadiums?

Another money grab feature for now.. still, heat vice jerseys looks dope!

This is the just rollout so all the folks that will spend get a chance to get first dibs. Makes sense. I've heard from Brian that there will be live events that give jerseys in the future and other ways, but of course they don't really communicate that to the general public so most are of course left in the dark thinking the store's the only way. All marketing because if they made it clearer that later events and other ways to earn them were coming then people might actually wait, instead of spend.

yhost

Rookie 1
I want this 76wrs jersey so bad 😭

Attachments

• embiid-mvp.jpeg
    embiid-mvp.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 52
  • GettyImages-71063313-e1605028344913.jpg
    GettyImages-71063313-e1605028344913.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 58
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 62

yhost

Rookie 1
Well I got this Boston dark green city i think jersey by scoring 1k points as a team with them
Ooor maaybe I just got what everyone got since I got every 87 Boston player(smart, white, horford, Williams iii, Grifin, Williams, brogdon, etc) with the event 😆

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.