• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

how can i get to 109

dub365

All-Star 1
Well if its the same pic as your first post... You def don't wanna buy any 106 cards. You need 107s

dub365

All-Star 1
Ok, check this out.
Look at Lin or Ja Morant at PG for under 350k
Look at 106 Harden at SG for under 350k
Sell Curry.
Look at 106 Cartwright for under 700k. You should be able to do it if you have close to a mil and you sell Curry for 500k+

I think all those bench boosts and maxing out your coach boost will do it

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Ok, check this out.
Look at Lin or Ja Morant at PG for under 350k
Look at 106 Harden at SG for under 350k
Sell Curry.
Look at 106 Cartwright for under 700k. You should be able to do it if you have close to a mil and you sell Curry for 500k+

I think all those bench boosts and maxing out your coach boost will do it
I did it no luck

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I updated the thread with my new lineup I made some changes but still I can't reach 109 ovr
And now I have 10k coins left what to do now?
How can I get to 109 ovr

dub365

All-Star 1
Lin on bench and Harden on bench don't change anything? What other courts do you have? Need Fools Court. Everytime I've had trouble getting over the hump..... Fools Court was the one court that would do it over all others. Idk, grind the next promo & use the master or sell it. You didn't grind for Tatum?

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Lin on bench and Harden on bench don't change anything? What other courts do you have? Need Fools Court. Everytime I've had trouble getting over the hump..... Fools Court was the one court that would do it over all others. Idk, grind the next promo & use the master or sell it. You didn't grind for Tatum?
I tried using fools court also it did nothing

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Switch ray and harden

Lin to bench.. get marbury to start

Kd will not get u much right now.. atleats not enuf to get another good boosting sf.. 107 penny would be ur best bet in case u want to get that route

Amma

Rookie 1
Nope just claim and sell it, see in AH which has the highest selling price then choose that.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.