• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

how can i be a EA GAME CHANGER

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
i am thinking that i can join the game changers program if i am that much lucky to get selected can you someone here tell me the requirements for being a game changer and other important things please

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There are no requirements really you need to be chosen by leading a community (like all the GCs from GG were made mods right before becoming GCs) for the game or having a decent sized following on YouTube idk why anyone would ever want to be a GC it takes someone with low morals to lie and mislead players into giving money or potentially giving money to EA that's essentially what a GC is they have no power and are just faces for the fans to shit on instead of doing it to actual EA employees

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
There are no requirements really you need to be chosen by leading a community (like all the GCs from GG were made mods right before becoming GCs) for the game or having a decent sized following on YouTube idk why anyone would ever want to be a GC it takes someone with low morals to lie and mislead players into giving money or potentially giving money to EA that's essentially what a GC is they have no power and are just faces for the fans to shit on instead of doing it to actual EA employees

is it necessary to have a YT cant i be a GC without a YT AND HOW CAN I BE A MOD ON A WEBSITE

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

+1

Most of the game changers have been openly critical of the product. I don?t think they get the same perks that they used to. They basically get access to the test server and the occasional free card. I believe get stopped receiving free NBA cash. Josh got to design a Golden Ticket card although his actual input into the card was limited.

You need to have a presence on social media and connections to the other game changers.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

is it necessary to have a YT cant i be a GC without a YT AND HOW CAN I BE A MOD ON A WEBSITE

No it's not necessary because the mods from GG didn't have YT channels until after they became GCs and as far as mods go you have to earn it

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3

No it's not necessary because the mods from GG didn't have YT channels until after they became GCs and as far as mods go you have to earn it

i think having a yt is necessary because i just saw on the ea website they are asking for a link to the YT AND TWITCH and a #of youtube followers :? and please tell me how can i be a mod on any website sorry if i am pissing u off by my questions

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

i think having a yt is necessary because i just saw on the ea website they are asking for a link to the YT AND TWITCH and a #of youtube followers :? and please tell me how can i be a mod on any website sorry if i am pissing u off by my questions

Like I said it's not necessary because there are a few examples if some that didn't have one at all before becoming GCs and you have to earn the roll of a mod sites don't just give that away

gnu

Rookie 1
If you want to become a Game Changer, your best bet is to create game-related content and develop a following. Make tutorial vids on YouTube, become active on Twitter, or even create your own website. Also interacting a lot with the other Game Changers will probably help.

They've got a website that explains how it works: https://www.ea.com/game-changers/about

jeforious

Rookie 1
Just put EA game changer under your tag man :) as a matter of fact im making you an EA game changer now! congrats bro :D

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
If you want to become a Game Changer, your best bet is to create game-related content and develop a following. Make tutorial vids on YouTube, become active on Twitter, or even create your own website. Also interacting a lot with the other Game Changers will probably help.

They've got a website that explains how it works: https://www.ea.com/game-changers/about

thanks bro this was very helpful i will make a twitter and YT channel soon

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.