• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How bout increasing the Superstars OVR already geez!

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I’m thinking (translation for anything EA is wishfully hoping since there’s no rhyme or reason to anything they do, ever) something changes for May...🤞🏻
I mean, I'm good with superstars staying at 99 overall because that gives me more time to upgrade mine. They require so much star power to level up.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I mean, I'm good with superstars staying at 99 overall because that gives me more time to upgrade mine. They require so much star power to level up.
Well, most of us are hoping they lower the requirements again once the cap is raised. But this falls into the paradigm I spoke of previously - nothing they do has any rhyme or reason so just because they did it once doesn’t mean they’ll do it again. 🙄

dub365

All-Star 1
So what happens when you get shards for a player that is already maxed? Will they show up once the max OVR Increases or are they lost?
They disappear into the ether. When I maxed Embiid at 89, his meter said "Maxed" but was uncolored and it slowly filled up as I accrued more shards until it was full and nothing changed. It went back to empty once they upped the cap to 99. The meter is full/ green and I don't see any way of them being stored anywhere. So I stopped opening shard packs and just FC the game when I get one above 500 shards

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Kawhi has been solid for me. if ur good at stealing the ball his ability is great too
I have AD at a 98 with one upgrade away form a 99. His brick wall ability is very good in my opinion. Most people have Shaq at a 99 so I just like to have some variety lol.

dub365

All-Star 1
Kawhi has been solid for me. if ur good at stealing the ball his ability is great too
Embiid is solid. He has crap dribble rating but his 3pt ability is awesome bc if it's blocked, the ability is still active. I got blocked 3 times in a row in arena earlier. Got it back to him for a make on the 4th try.

dub365

All-Star 1
What about new superstar Gonzalez?
She's short and her clutch is a 2pt shot. Garbage. If you're gonna get a Superstar maxed, it only makes sense to get one with a decent ability. Doncic, AD, Kawhi(bc his 2pt clutch can be activated multiple times) and Embiid fit the bill. The others dont

Ndnd

Rookie 2
She's short and her clutch is a 2pt shot. Garbage. If you're gonna get a Superstar maxed, it only makes sense to get one with a decent ability. Doncic, AD, Kawhi(bc his 2pt clutch can be activated multiple times) and Embiid fit the bill. The others dont
Yep. Those are the most useful abilities. I have AD

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
I have worked on Shaq as my first max superstar simply for nostalgia, but also Center is my weakest position on my Multi Year

70973534-E297-4358-9534-C6ACFBB3CA5C.jpeg

Hope we get more retired Superstars soon.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.