• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How bout increasing the Superstars OVR already geez!

picklegoat

Rookie 2
They disappear into the ether. When I maxed Embiid at 89, his meter said "Maxed" but was uncolored and it slowly filled up as I accrued more shards until it was full and nothing changed. It went back to empty once they upped the cap to 99. The meter is full/ green and I don't see any way of them being stored anywhere. So I stopped opening shard packs and just FC the game when I get one above 500 shards

If this is true I wasted a TON of time and shards and I'm very sad:(

Ndnd

Rookie 2
They disappear into the ether. When I maxed Embiid at 89, his meter said "Maxed" but was uncolored and it slowly filled up as I accrued more shards until it was full and nothing changed. It went back to empty once they upped the cap to 99. The meter is full/ green and I don't see any way of them being stored anywhere. So I stopped opening shard packs and just FC the game when I get one above 500 shards
So are you saying that if you collect any more shards for a player after they’re maxed out the shards will disappear and become useless?

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Maybe -- and I am pulling this theory right out of my azz -- there will be a "Superstars Only" promo with the ability to use the purple stars. If they concurrently make the orange and green stars scarce then that will reward those that have diligently maintained their SS.

Zero percent chance of that happening, I know. I am upgrading one SS at each position regardless.

dub365

All-Star 1
So are you saying that if you collect any more shards for a player after they’re maxed out the shards will disappear and become useless?
That's what I'm saying. There's a chance im wrong that's how it looks. With EA, you can't assume anything so if there's a safe way of doing something, do it. I'm saving all the packs. For a while I was even saving the Bonus Tier packs if they had Embiid shards when I opened it, just force close the app and it's saved in inventory.

betaman411

All-Star 1
That's what I'm saying. There's a chance im wrong that's how it looks. With EA, you can't assume anything so if there's a safe way of doing something, do it. I'm saving all the packs. For a while I was even saving the Bonus Tier packs if they had Embiid shards when I opened it, just force close the app and it's saved in inventory.
The only place I got screwed on this was the non-select shard packs. I managed to save a bunch of the Shaq packs we were getting as well but every now and then a non-select shard pack would pop up and it would be for Shaq. 😖 I hadn’t thought of force closing at that point because I figured it was already added (when the screen would Pop up and scroll +100 etc shards for so and so).🤷‍♂️

Ndnd

Rookie 2
So can you save the shard select packs or it that not possible?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.