• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How are 6 main stats calculated?

toxa

Rookie 1
I'm thinking of those ones like inside shooting and outside shooting before we enter players detail stats.
For example i tried calculating Isiaiah Thomas (81 overall) outside shooting cause I'm most interested in this one.He has an outside shooting rate 75 , I tried adding his 85 3pt + 84 MidRange + 65 contested shot = 234 all that divided by 3 gives 78 which is not the same number as his outside shooting,something is missing in my calculation as a 4th stat that needs to be added I think,but I don't see what can be considered as a 'outside shooting' stat except those - 3pt,mid range and contested shot.

Cortes

Rookie 1
Hidden stats. There is probably more like 4.. maybe even 6.

3pt
midrange
contested shot
shooting touch
clutch
shot streak

edlllpt

Pro 1
There should be hidden stats as cortes suggested. And it's too hard to figure it out, without those.

In s2 102 Garnett had a playmaking stat of 74, while none of his secondary stats shown was below 86 http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=515&p=3974#p3974

And a Bob Pettit card with 68 in 3-pointer had the same outside shooting of a McHale with 95 3-pointer.

one hidden stat you could tell existed in s2 and with known values was 'interception', as it showed values in feedback that didn't match 'steal' even though it was presented as steal-feedback.

I haven't payed attention to those feedbacks this season3 yet to tell if it remains that way.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.