• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Home Court Rules

TomH

Pro 2
I’m 20 points away from finding out who the 6 draft pick is. Would know already, but.... I’ll let u know in 4 hours.
I won't spend large sums of money ever in this game if a don't see the nerfing removed from pvp matches.
When my 109 team can most of the time easily beat a 110 team but struggles to beat a 105 team, spending money for higher ovr is looking to be fooled.
This is why I’m now playing 110 instead of 111. At 111 when playing a 109 or 108 I’m suddenly at a disadvantage half the time. At 110 I have no problem.

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
As a newer player, this event was pretty hard with most of my street team at 75 but thankfully a few early rewards got some nicknames that were much higher. Is that 75 stamina event missing the first win bonus in the beginning of a day intentional?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
As a newer player, this event was pretty hard with most of my street team at 75 but thankfully a few early rewards got some nicknames that were much higher. Is that 75 stamina event missing the first win bonus in the beginning of a day intentional?
Yes its intentional
Has been that way in past street promos

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Anyone already try gervin ? Him great ? Think would buy him when the price fall
I benched Carter for him. He shoots more consistently and is harder to steal from, while pretty good at stealing himself.

He's kind of a goof on defense though. Often wanders around, not guarding anyone. Happens in offense too, sometimes, but a lot more on defense.

Overall a pretty good card, but Iverson is better.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Decided to spend 135,000 red stars and 200 NBA cash to get to 71,000 points and earn the nickname pack before the promo ends. Seems like the right choice, since I pulled Wilkins!

What can I get for him in AH? I already have Tatum and Dr. J as main players and LeBron and Porter for the bench, so I won't be using him. I've only seen him in the AH a few times, so it's hard to gauge a price point..

Or am I a total moron and is this not Dominique Wilkins? A lot of these nicknames seem a little farfetched. There's two or three "mamba's", and Kobe isn't even in the game!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190901_112552.jpg
    Screenshot_20190901_112552.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 216

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Decided to spend 135,000 red stars and 200 NBA cash to get to 71,000 points and earn the nickname pack before the promo ends. Seems like the right choice, since I pulled Wilkins!

What can I get for him in AH? I already have Tatum and Dr. J as main players and LeBron and Porter for the bench, so I won't be using him. I've only seen him in the AH a few times, so it's hard to gauge a price point..

Or am I a total moron and is this not Dominique Wilkins? A lot of these nicknames seem a little farfetched. There's two or three "mamba's", and Kobe isn't even in the game!
I think 2 mil is what I always saw him at on the AH but try for more and work down

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.