• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Historic Draft Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Super long promo......14 days? Yikes. My league mates have resorted to intra-league matches to cure the boredom
Yeah it looks like a boring promo at least the #1 pick promo in the past had a theme these are just random players drafted at random spots

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so.... whats the gameplan to obtain 300k draft points? cuz that 100 stamina event is like rigged (for me)

dub365

All-Star 1
so.... whats the gameplan to obtain 300k draft points? cuz that 100 stamina event is like rigged (for me)
Don't play it. You get the same ratio of pts:stamina for all 3 events. Get all boost players, grind the hell out of Arena + use the stamina glitch, need full warmup pts, use all of your saved pro packs and stam bottles...... And you might come close to Giannis

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Don't play it. You get the same ratio of pts:stamina for all 3 events. Get all boost players, grind the hell out of Arena + use the stamina glitch, need full warmup pts, use all of your saved pro packs and stam bottles...... And you might come close to Giannis
i see you been annoyed by that 3rd event too huh?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Most boring campaign in a long time.

I just autoplay season with barely any time for anything else. I’m so fed up with it by now that I no longer have the patience to play manual (which I usually enjoy). And, while I do it, I get to see my 110 lineup (had to bring down the only Ultimate lineup available to include the boosts) being beaten by 108 season teams.
Definitely NOT my idea of fun.

On the upside, I’m glad I didn’t waste any coins on 112 players that would only have been used on season autoplay.

EDIT: dropped my Ultimate ovr further down to 109 and season games became easier (both on auto and manual). Managed to beat a 110 Clippers easy on the season (65th) final.
EDIT2: and now I just lost a quarter (autoplay) to an 83 Hawks 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Most boring campaign in a long time.

I just autoplay season with barely any time for anything else. I’m so fed up with it by now that I no longer have the patience to play manual (which I usually enjoy). And, while I do it, I get to see my 110 lineup (had to bring down the only Ultimate lineup available to include the boosts) being beaten by 108 season teams.
Definitely NOT my idea of fun.

On the upside, I’m glad I didn’t waste any coins on 112 players that would only have been used on season autoplay.

EDIT: dropped my Ultimate ovr further down to 109 and season games became easier (both on auto and manual). Managed to beat a 110 Clippers easy on the season (65th) final.
EDIT2: and now I just lost a quarter (autoplay) to an 83 Hawks 🤷‍♂️
Bur EA says the reverse ovr nerf is a myth?! 😁

Altavilla

Pro 1
Bur EA says the reverse ovr nerf is a myth?! 😁
Only they know for sure. Regardless of there being an actual intended nerf or not, something is happening that to a lot high ovr teams feels like a nerf. So what they are really saying if they are denying the nerf, is that they have no clue why this is happening

TomH

Pro 2
Only they know for sure. Regardless of there being an actual intended nerf or not, something is happening that to a lot high ovr teams feels like a nerf. So what they are really saying if they are denying the nerf, is that they have no clue why this is happening
Agree 100%

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.