• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Highlight Reel

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
If you're already 112, the only reason would be to add flexibility in swapping players in your lineup or with switching courts. I'm a high 112, no reason for me to do it unless I want monster Dunk boosts for PVP. Just not enough season left for it to matter much. But it could definitely help ppl get to 111/112
But remember guys. We keep everything for season 4 so it could matter for season 4 campaigns and such if we have that flexibility in our lineups.

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
And I got a nice pull from one of the flashbacks booster milestones in the campaign. Good seller of a card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-06-05-57-47.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-06-05-57-47.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 301
That 102 flashback not gonna sell.

Also you can only use s3 jerseys/courts in the multiyear lineup, not in the s4 lineups

Last edited:

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
it may sell. i've pulled one and it did. i guess people are using those cards to complete the 110 daily beats set.

I have also seen some 105 OVR teams in showdown still with 102 rated cards in their linups. and yeah those 102s do sell. I can usually get em to sell for 55-75k depending on the day and peoples moods when they shop the auction house.

I had a 104 that didnt sell for a couple weeks at a bargain price, then suddenly someone snatched it up at full buy now price. Starnge behaviours buyers have.

I like how the Highlighr Reel shows the promos getting worse as the season progressed. I wonder which developer thought the golf promo was a fan favorite.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Lets see.. I liked it, many others liked it. I know QJB Liked it also and hes considered the Pack Addict who loves spendin money on the game.
It wasn't even a proper promo.

Qjb doesn't spend any money on the game.. he gets guest accounts by EA.. plus he hardly plays the game..

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
It wasn't even a proper promo.

Qjb doesn't spend any money on the game.. he gets guest accounts by EA.. plus he hardly plays the game..

No he does spend his own money on the game. He has his real account he spends money on. The guest accounts are used in his videos to show previews of upcoming campaigns.

I watch enough of his videos to know that.

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
That 102 flashback not gonna sell.

Also you can only use s3 jerseys/courts in the multiyear lineup, not in the s4 lineups

See! They can sell, and sometimes for quite a bit too.

Just depends on the day and mood of Auction Hunters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-07-04-42-07.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-07-04-42-07.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 283

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.