• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Highlight Reel

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
OK, I am going all in and crossed the rubicon into P2W on this one... bought Griffin and Simmons booster. Most interested in the draft points. Other than the fact that... I feel kinda... dirty... lol I think this is a good promo for a late starter like me.

A few bits of guidance I am requesting:

- Sonics jersey - any good? I don't have a platinum jersey
- What's the deal with that Embiid? Only 3 tokens but why would I want him?
- Seems like a buffet of stuff available. What looks like the best deals?

dub365

All-Star 1
OK, I am going all in and crossed the rubicon into P2W on this one... bought Griffin and Simmons booster. Most interested in the draft points. Other than the fact that... I feel kinda... dirty... lol I think this is a good promo for a late starter like me.

A few bits of guidance I am requesting:

- Sonics jersey - any good? I don't have a platinum jersey
- What's the deal with that Embiid? Only 3 tokens but why would I want him?
- Seems like a buffet of stuff available. What looks like the best deals?
If you paid for this promo. I'd grind the hell out of it. Get at least 2 of the milestones players and, without seeing your lineup...... I'd say save the tokens til the end of the promo. If you still need Draft points to get to #1, use em in that set. Otherwise you can do whatever sets will suit you best at that point. But save em until you're sure what you want to do with them

Sonics jersey is garbage, +2 Dunk unless they made it better
Embiid doesn't look like hes worthwhile at all, esp if you already have a good 107+ Center
Nothing else jumps out at me other than the 109 pack but it's only a 5% chance so....

Sonics jersey is garbage, +2 Dunk unless they made it better
Embiid doesn't look like hes worthwhile at all, esp if you already have a good 107+ Center
Nothing else jumps out at me other than the 109 pack but it's only a 5% chance so....

If it is the same as the sonics jersey they did earlier this season you can unlock this by making a lineup with just sonics players.

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
I think this is a pretty good last hurrah event. I think I'm going to focus almost entirely on spending tokens for draft points. All in all, moving to a new season you would think getting to #1 (or as close to #1) as possible should be the primary focus, yeah?

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
So looks like the Sonics Platinum Jerseys in this campaign have been beefed up everyone.

The white one now gives a +4 Dunk and a +4 Inside The Paint.

That one used to only give a +2 Dunk. So worth the unlock if you can snag one.

I am gonna try to snag the Green Jersey too so I can see what that one gives now. Anywho!! That's a very very good pickup for sure at only 10 tokens.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-04-19-31-52.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-04-19-31-52.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 249

betaman411

All-Star 1
So looks like the Sonics Platinum Jerseys in this campaign have been beefed up everyone.

The white one now gives a +4 Dunk and a +4 Inside The Paint.

That one used to only give a +2 Dunk. So worth the unlock if you can snag one.

I am gonna try to snag the Green Jersey too so I can see what that one gives now. Anywho!! That's a very very good pickup for sure at only 10 tokens.
Both are the same boost but still worth it since +16 boost in jerseys alone is the most possible. These jerseys allowed me to bench rookie Edwards in favor of 110 Harden at PG and still maintain 112.

Knicks7382 Knicks7382 : I believe the 90 OVR Sonics team will only give you the elite jerseys with +2 boosts unless they changed it recently.

Both are the same boost but still worth it since +16 boost in jerseys alone is the most possible. These jerseys allowed me to bench rookie Edwards in favor of 110 Harden at PG and still maintain 112.

Knicks7382 Knicks7382 : I believe the 90 OVR Sonics team will only give you the elite jerseys with +2 boosts unless they changed it recently.
So would you say its worth the 10 tokens? My issue is if I'm already 112 and it won't take my players higher do I really wanna use 10tokens. Did any of your players go up in ovr? Also are you using both jerseys?

Edit: I got one, not sure if I want the other one

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
So would you say its worth the 10 tokens? My issue is if I'm already 112 and it won't take my players higher do I really wanna use 10tokens. Did any of your players go up in ovr?
If you're already 112, the only reason would be to add flexibility in swapping players in your lineup or with switching courts. I'm a high 112, no reason for me to do it unless I want monster Dunk boosts for PVP. Just not enough season left for it to matter much. But it could definitely help ppl get to 111/112

If you're already 112, the only reason would be to add flexibility in swapping players in your lineup or with switching courts. I'm a high 112, no reason for me to do it unless I want monster Dunk boosts for PVP. Just not enough season left for it to matter much. But it could definitely help ppl get to 111/112
With max stats at 115 it wouldn't make sense to get both would it? I got one myself.

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
With max stats at 115 it wouldn't make sense to get both would it? I got one myself.
Probably you're right but what we know, Jerseys and courts gonna be transfered to the new season, players too but we don't know how effective they're gonna be.
What I'm thinking is starting the season with +16 boosts from jerseys alone could be a good idea

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Probably you're right but what we know, Jerseys and courts gonna be transfered to the new season, players too but we don't know how effective they're gonna be.
What I'm thinking is starting the season with +16 boosts from jerseys alone could be a good idea
Tnx about thr jersey...what about the court?have you got any info?
Cheers bud

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.