• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Highlight Reel Promo

HawkFalcon787

Rookie 1
If anyone can spare like 200k coins, I have a Klay Thompson, at 100,000 start biid and 200k buy now, and also a 96 Draymond green 150k buy now, 95 Dirk, 50k start price, 95k buy now. I need coins to get a Top 100 sg

fexter

Rookie 1
Anybody else experience the issue where they can't put in the Laettner cards in the Durant(Highlight Reel Tipoff Master) set?
1632773736165.png

Mikey777

Rookie 1
This promo is a disaster for me. Despite completing easier set for Giannis and getting his version I need (finesse) I still have to keep MVP Giannis with lower OVR as changing him makes OVR drop by 1... doh!

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
hahhahahaha.

Homer teaching Bart to always lower expectations. About NBALM.

(Not only Laettner there are few more cards from Reel, that can't actually, go in sets..)

Kuro2215

Rookie 1
This promo is a disaster for me. Despite completing easier set for Giannis and getting his version I need (finesse) I still have to keep MVP Giannis with lower OVR as changing him makes OVR drop by 1... doh!
So it is randomly for Giannis as i get a Power Giannis. If I want to change to strategic I need another 80 higlight reel players. Lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.