• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Highlight Reel: Hindsight is 2020 Promo

dtam2

Rookie 2
Yeah but why put that in there as a reward with absolutely no value what soever at the end of the season unless it would have had 30% bonus towards the current promo. Just plain ridiculous. Their absurdity has no limit.
Yeah it is so weird.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Hachimura is a 110. I've pulled 5- 110 Melo at this point. The elite select packs have been garbage for me so far. Really poor promo. The pull rates should be flipped

Agreed. Last promo that offers nothing. And Durant is almost impossible. (unless whatever surprise they claim they want to give us changes that)
Kinda bummed I saved all pro packs and stamina bottles for last promo. And we got this. Half baked promo that is almost ungrindable

betaman411

All-Star 1
Agreed. Last promo that offers nothing. And Durant is almost impossible. (unless whatever surprise they claim they want to give us changes that)
Kinda bummed I saved all pro packs and stamina bottles for last promo. And we got this. Half baked promo that is almost ungrindable
I know two guys with Durant already. You and I are just in a different class of grinders! 😜

Spyda9man

Pro 2
im aiming for durant, but most likely too far from me, also wanted kawhi but im not gonna put money into the game

ukmj23

Rookie 1
I know two guys with Durant already. You and I are just in a different class of grinders! 😜
I finished Durant at mt time yesterday and I am bored out of my mind with this game. But I had tons of stamina bottles and pro packs saved up for months and you do need the boost players to help you progress in a decent manner. The last promo shouldn't be that hard and worst of all 114s are based on luck despite hard work of progression. Really worrying to see that EA reverts to luck based trash in promo masters like they used to have in seasons past. I still remember the frustration of Royal Lebron missing the GSW token like forever in season 2.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
What pack are you pulling him from? I'm not even getting anyone more than 112 ovr.
As Dub said Hachi is a 110 card. So not a great pull and I pulled 6 of him on my journey to finishing the promo. My best pulls were a 114 Wilt, 114 LBJ, 114 Buttler, 113 Lillard and 113 Webber. But the only card I really wanted was Curry 114 Simulation besides Durant and I couldn't have him thanks to EA reverting to chance trash system again.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I finished Durant at mt time yesterday and I am bored out of my mind with this game. But I had tons of stamina bottles and pro packs saved up for months and you do need the boost players to help you progress in a decent manner. The last promo shouldn't be that hard and worst of all 114s are based on luck despite hard work of progression. Really worrying to see that EA reverts to luck based trash in promo masters like they used to have in seasons past. I still remember the frustration of Royal Lebron missing the GSW token like forever in season 2.
with kawhi?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
As Dub said Hachi is a 110 card. So not a great pull and I pulled 6 of him on my journey to finishing the promo. My best pulls were a 114 Wilt, 114 LBJ, 114 Buttler, 113 Lillard and 113 Webber. But the only card I really wanted was Curry 114 Simulation besides Durant and I couldn't have him thanks to EA reverting to chance trash system again.
i just want durant and kawhi, then im done

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
u had the most luck of all the people i know.. 90% people have not pulled 114s. i pulled wilt on the 625k pack(the worst one obviously)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.