• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Highlight Reel Event Points Progression Chart

dub365

All-Star 1
I gave my lineup about +17 3pt boost. I made it on the 5th try after that. Not sure if it was coincidence or not. I also shot it myself, didn't press autoplay, after I messed with the boosts

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
Now, I'm not saying anyone is making shit up when I ask this but can somebody who has posted of their victory over this Isaiah Rider nightmare/rabbit hole post a screenshot of the campaign event with a capitol 'W' rather than this nauseating bright red 'L', PLEASE?

I need the hope that would result from seeing someone has won rather than just reading of their success</3

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Now, I'm not saying anyone is making shit up when I ask this but can somebody who has posted of their victory over this Isaiah Rider nightmare/rabbit hole post a screenshot of the campaign event with a capitol 'W' rather than this nauseating bright red 'L', PLEASE?

I need the hope that would result from seeing someone has won rather than just reading of their success</3

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to type the whole recent cliche, 'not all heroes wear capes' expression.

I am uncertain if that is a video of your gameplay but, regardless, thank you. Now I know that it is just blind luck &/or excessive repetition bc I have already been using that exact technique, often frame-by-frame, & have come up empty after at least 17 times.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to type the whole recent cliche, 'not all heroes wear capes' expression.

I am uncertain if that is a video of your gameplay but, regardless, thank you. Now I know that it is just blind luck &/or excessive repetition bc I have already been using that exact technique, often frame-by-frame, & have come up empty after at least 17 times.
Not mine ..
Few tips I have read.. (still believe it's blind luck but u never know)
1. Put more 3 pt boost on the team
2. Baseline cam
3. Last second hit autoplay

I did it on both accounts.

Attachments

• C58944E5-ED20-49AB-82ED-8B399123B214.png
    C58944E5-ED20-49AB-82ED-8B399123B214.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 259
  • D7424C4A-1B00-496B-A29F-610A27A7F8C1.png
    D7424C4A-1B00-496B-A29F-610A27A7F8C1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 238

betaman411

All-Star 1
Not mine ..
Few tips I have read.. (still believe it's blind luck but u never know)
1. Put more 3 pt boost on the team
2. Baseline cam
3. Last second hit autoplay
Regarding 1, I thought of this too but noticed that JR doesn't show any boosts when you view his card?! Did anyone notice if the in game event shot stat updated with this change?

dub365

All-Star 1
Regarding 1, I thought of this too but noticed that JR doesn't show any boosts when you view his card?! Did anyone notice if the in game event shot stat updated with this change?
He doesn't show boosts in pregame screen but in game, when he misses it shows his 3pt boost added on. I had added +17 boost to SG and I saw it show 3pt rating of 107 ( his base is 90l)

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Screenshot_20191007-162152_NBA Live.jpg

47 to 60 attempts boosted to 100 3pt with auto play standing at top for circle closer to goal fired at .09

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191007-162213_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191007-162213_NBA Live.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 200

G34

Rookie 1
I finally made it too.

No boosts, autoplay or anything else, (i don't think the boosts work on loaner cards anyway)

I just moved my PG near Rider, gave pass immediately.
ran towards the circle before the guards were able to go near and defend me, shot the ball with 4-5 seconds to spare, it went in :)

PS. this took me over 100 attempts.

G34

Rookie 1
Chart has been updated.
There is one less "one time event" than the amount of event days.

Completing all one time events earns you a 109 ◇ PG Jeremy Lin.

Screenshot_2019-10-12-09-25-37.png

Screenshot_2019-10-12-09-28-43.png

For those doing the 3rd Harden event, you DONT need to win the game.

Only need to do 2 3s with Harden & 1 assist & 1 def Rebound with any player

I did it at the 4th try with tied game

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
For those doing the 3rd Harden event, you DONT need to win the game.

Only need to do 2 3s with Harden & 1 assist & 1 def Rebound with any player

I did it at the 4th try with tied game
I think you need two threes, an assist or a defensive rebound and to win the game.
Passed the event by scoring 2 threes, one assist with Harden and winning the game

I did the 2 3s, 1 assist & 1 rebound and finish the game tied at 105. It was enough.

Maybe you need to do 4 of those 5 things. I dont know.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.