• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Hidden objectives for eggs

slin

Rookie 1
Most of the events say you are getting 3 eggs & one player. However each time I only got the eggs - not players. Anyone else have this experience?
The objective is saying that you need to earn the player in order to get the eggs. The player is part of the objective, not the reward.

Let's make a list of any eggs we discover here, to make things easier for everyone!
I'll edit the list along the way :)
Please comment down below if you find any objective(and lemme know how many eggs it gives!)

Discovered objectives/eggs:
  • Win 1 arena match - x1 rainbow
  • Win 3 arena matches(4/11/20 daily objective) - x1 rainbow
  • Click on dragon on top left of promo page - x1 rainbow
  • Play a simulation series campaign event and earn 1 green easter player - x3 green
  • Play a sharpshooters campaign event and earn 1 red easter player - x3 red
  • Play a showdown match and earn 1 blue easter player - x3 blue
  • Play an arena match and earn 1 purple easter player - x3 purple
  • Play a season game and earn 1 yellow easter player - x3 yellow
Some tips to earn the players
  • buy them from auction house
  • waste cash on the BOB from store(would NOT recommend this)
  • claim the 97 masters from the sets
  • Simulation team packs(random chance at easter players)
  • Trade-in sets(random chance at easter players)
I have been playing showdown and simulation campaign and I can't seem to earn any player or eggs...help please

slin

Rookie 1
I have been playing showdown and simulation campaign and I can't seem to earn any player or eggs...help please
You need to earn the specified player in order to earn the egg. The player is not part of the reward, it's part of the objective that you need to complete.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Let's make a list of any eggs we discover here, to make things easier for everyone!
I'll edit the list along the way :)
Please comment down below if you find any objective(and lemme know how many eggs it gives!)

Discovered objectives/eggs:
  • Win 1 arena match - x1 rainbow
  • Win 3 arena matches(4/11/20 daily objective) - x1 rainbow
  • Click on dragon on top left of promo page - x1 rainbow
  • Play a simulation series campaign event and earn 1 green easter player - x3 green
  • Play a sharpshooters campaign event and earn 1 red easter player - x3 red
  • Play a showdown match and earn 1 blue easter player - x3 blue
  • Play an arena match and earn 1 purple easter player - x3 purple
  • Play a season game and earn 1 yellow easter player - x3 yellow
How to earn the players
  • buy them from auction house
  • waste cash on the BOB from store(would NOT recommend this)
  • claim the 97 masters from the sets
  • Simulation team packs(random chance at easter players)
  • Trade-in sets(random chance at easter players)
ATTENTION: A clarification about the players: they are part of the objective and are NOT part of the reward. You need to have the specified player in your inventory and also complete the respective game mode in order to earn the eggs. No players are earned through the objectives(read "How to earn the players").
So we need the specific color player to do the specific event to get those colored eggs, correct?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Can you edit your first post with what team you got what player from? I opened my hornets pack and got blue graham. Thank you.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
The objective is saying that you need to earn the player in order to get the eggs. The player is part of the objective, not the reward.
Do you guys think the 103 master is possible? Cause now I know one 101 is, but a 103 is probably not worth the grind

slin

Rookie 1
A 103 takes 250 eggs, either u have to spend a lot of cash, or spend a large amount of coins...

dtam2

Rookie 2
Is the objectives of yesterday like the play a simulation series still valid because I got three green eggs out of nowhere but I did get the 97 Malik Beasley.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is the objectives of yesterday like the play a simulation series still valid because I got three green eggs out of nowhere but I did get the 97 Malik Beasley.
The one from yesterday was a daily objective like playing two Season quarters today. You got the 3 eggs today because of having Malik in your inventory, The other objectives listed in the first post also require a player of each egg color to complete.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.