• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi

I was active with NBALIVE.gg and hung around the muthead site too long. About a month ago I read about this site there and haven't been back there since. I don't post too much, everything I have posted lately seems to have been wrong, though mostly inconsequential, but that I was I still lurk in the weeds. I hope the game gets interesting again soon. Been pretty boring since Halloween ended.

edlllpt

Pro 1
yeah the muthead section is basically inactive. I probably comment more here daily than the whole daily activity there xD

in days without new game content, even this forum isn't being too active, but it's up to us to open new topics for discussion!

And like other promos, Harvest should bring some activity

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Welcome though you were already here for awhile but yeah all oultets for this game die down when the content dies down it works like that for all game outlets really

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.