• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with list of new OOP, Sig, HF, and Nickname cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If you see any of them can you list them and preferably post the primary and secondary stats for them and by revamped I mean it's the same player with the same team, position, card art, boost, archetype, lineup, and program as a card released earlier this year the only thing that changed is the stats and potentially the border depending on which card

Here's a couple I've seen

Screenshot_20190816-105911.png
Screenshot_20190816-105913.png
Screenshot_20190816-110331.png
Screenshot_20190816-110334.png

I've decided to make this about all the new cards from that program not just the revamped ones

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Someone said there was a 109 ovr OOP. I'm doubting this is true, but who knows.
Westbrook was the highest overall before the revamp and he is a 108 so unless they made a new OOP player or they made a typo

dub365

All-Star 1
Ha, just came here to post this. I was able to snag 108 Simmons last night and he's pretty badass. Curious about this one's stats.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.