• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with list of Halloween cards

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Reaper golds
79 - olynyk
78 - Teague
78 - Reggie Jackson
77 - josh Jackson
77 - Kent bazemore

Any know. 80s for reaper room yet?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Do you guys know if we can pull 83 KD from the exchange set? Haven't see anyone on AH yet.

I'm guessing it's store-packs only. Or maybe a very very luck pull in the events of the master room.

I guess the amount of those elites in the AH will be higher if the exchange route was a possibility and I basically see one Cassel in the whole AH.

edlllpt

Pro 1
both sets of new golds are fully listed now.

From reapers I guess it's only missing the 83 Monster. For master-related elites there are likely 4 left to find.

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Still don?t know how to get 85 rozier yet right? I have yet to see one on the AH, in showdown or lvl. Is there some thought that maybe there will be a master set where these new Halloween master golds will be required for them?

edlllpt

Pro 1
James Johnson and Marc Gasol added to the 'wildcard elites'. There is probably another 80 and an 83 w boost missing.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Did anyone ever see Durant in the AH? Randle was the other wildcard 83 - center with block boost.

And never found the other wildcard 80 besides Pope and James Johnson

Did anyone ever see Durant in the AH? Randle was the other wildcard 83 - center with block boost.

Speaking of boosts, is anyone else unimpressed by the boosts of Wilt and Isaiah? TO masters and only give a +1 boost to be on the bench??? Seems pointless lol....When we get to the point of putting wilt and isaih as bench players, what good is +1 obd and post gonna do? It's obviously better than no boost, and it's still early....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Speaking of boosts, is anyone else unimpressed by the boosts of Wilt and Isaiah? TO masters and only give a +1 boost to be on the bench??? Seems pointless lol....When we get to the point of putting wilt and isaih as bench players, what good is +1 obd and post gonna do? It's obviously better than no boost, and it's still early....

Brian aaid future players will have more boosts.. i think the impact players have +2 boosts.. but not sure

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.