• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with list of Halloween cards

TorchBeak

Rookie 1
Yes, that's the format.
Danny Green and Iguodala are now called Mansion Masters.
Both Kawhi and Sprewell have new titles as well.

EA should have planned that out but whatever.

Yes, that's the format.

Rosier has changed as well, to Haunted Manor Master Anthony Davis (confirming he's the last set needed to get the last key for Davis set)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes, that's the format.

Rosier has changed as well, to Haunted Manor Master Anthony Davis (confirming he's the last set needed to get the last key for Davis set)

Yeah I figured he had the same card art as the others and AD was displayed on the room despite the fact that you needed to unlock a key by doing a set for each room so you can't claim him if he's the set that you do to unlock the key event for the 4th room

cire2245

Rookie 3
So all in all we need 25 holloween elites to complete that davis with 4 different elite types? If so then i think time to give up on this promo. Can anyone advise how to earn coins on this promo at least? Even my golds aren't selling in ah. Thanks

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So all in all we need 25 holloween elites to complete that davis with 4 different elite types? If so then i think time to give up on this promo. Can anyone advise how to earn coins on this promo at least? Even my golds aren't selling in ah. Thanks

Play ALL the live events (including harden events) .. best way to make coin at this point.. no point grinding the Halloween events..
Tip off allowed u to make coin. But without it it's tough
The golds u get every 8 hrs from the Halloween event, u can try selling (I sold a 79 card for 5.5k.. but its rare) or put it into the 15 gold to elite set.
Grind showdown .. get the free elites

edlllpt

Pro 1

Do you see Master or Monster? I can only check Green in the AH and it says monster. I've updated the list with these new titles.

if there's a 'master' label in the mix, it's even more confusing xD

edlllpt

Pro 1
Rozier has changed as well, to Haunted Manor Master Anthony Davis (confirming he's the last set needed to get the last key for Davis set)

Yeah I figured he had the same card art as the others and AD was displayed on the room despite the fact that you needed to unlock a key by doing a set for each room so you can't claim him if he's the set that you do to unlock the key event for the 4th room

So what exactly are the steps you guys are expecting for the 4th key? All the same, as if it was Rozier in the cover of the 4th room and not AD?

dub365

All-Star 1
Hopefully we don't get EA'd and have to come up with 15 elites or something in order to get Rozier.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Rozier has changed as well, to Haunted Manor Master Anthony Davis (confirming he's the last set needed to get the last key for Davis set)

So what exactly are the steps you guys are expecting for the 4th key? All the same, as if it was Rozier in the cover of the 4th room and not AD?

Like set requirements?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Like set requirements?

Yeah, since it's AD in the cover of the room, I wonder if it will follow the 'complete set(Rozier?)+play event for the key' of the other rooms, or if they will improvise something different.

I'm sure it will be the same thing just complete the set, unlock the event, complete the event, and get the key for the AD set

TorchBeak

Rookie 1
Sorry for the confusion.
It is Monster, not Master.
I don't know why I said Master, as I clearly changed the titles to Monster that day it changed, in the PlayerDB.

All are in the DB.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.