• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with coach

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This didn't belong in general help since it's related to the game and not issues with the site or game and no don't change your coach unless you have very few balanced players and can afford to change coaches

cire2245

Rookie 3
Coaches, mascots, trophies, etc are all categorized as boost items so won’t matter at all as long as it fits your team and you can maximize the full boosts. At least in my experience the most effective one is the ‘boomer’ boost item (defensive). But if your team composed mostly of balance players then ‘raptors final appearance’ is already fine or you can get the ‘all nba first team’ boost item.

Sawyer285826

Rookie 1
King cake baby.. defense
Phil Jackson.. defense
Gregg popovich ..Street
Raptor.... Street
Top hat.... Defense
Brad Stevens.... Shooter
Raptors finals appearance..Bal oh my best lineup I have 5 balance players

Sawyer285826

Rookie 1
I also need help trying to figure out what is the best players to get....
My my current active is Kyrie Irving 103 point guard shooter with the twopt clutch.. Kyle korver 106 shooter guard balanced... Jayson Tatum 108 small Ford balance.... Larry Bird '83 108 point forward shooter.... Tim Duncan '02 105 center balanced.... Any help on the best lineup or best players to have

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.