• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

HELP WITH CHEM/ BOOSTERS?

Namesflip

Rookie 1
Hey guys just asking for tips on getting my lineup solid, what do you think I should be running ? I know I have orange and yellow with one green but I’m just tryna figure out the coach position and jersey + court also. If you guys have any ideas or tips on who to sell, who to keep please help out :)

Attachments

• 26955C85-2EE7-43E3-ABCE-075D6B037759.png
    26955C85-2EE7-43E3-ABCE-075D6B037759.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 153

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
Hey guys just asking for tips on getting my lineup solid, what do you think I should be running ? I know I have orange and yellow with one green but I’m just tryna figure out the coach position and jersey + court also. If you guys have any ideas or tips on who to sell, who to keep please help out :)
And change the sixers jersey, it doesnt give any boosts for now. And get both strat 98 wilt & bill.

glx

Rookie 1
Always put boosting players on the bench too. And make sure to have at least six corresponding players to your coaching style (6x yellow in this case)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.