• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with a list of tip-off cards

edlllpt

Pro 1
Since it involves a new line-up there's a lot of them, so lots of stuff to list.

With events we should see most of them sooner or later, but in the meantime, can anyone help completing the list?

86 Wilt'72
86 Isiah'90

86 Lebron James, thanks to anatdoc

85 Chris Paul, thanks to ukmj23
85 Victor Oladipo*
84 Ben Simmons PG, thanks to Wojtas011
84 Donovan Mitchell
83 Gordon Hayward
83 DeAndre Jordan
82 Andrew Wiggins
82 LaMarcus Aldridge
82 Aaron Gordon, thanks to Wojtas011
82 Dwight Howard, thanks to Wojtas011

80 Dennis Smith Jr
80 Ricky Rubio
80 Nikola Vucevic
80 Robert Covington
80 Karl Anthony Towns - PF
80 John Wall
80 DeMar DeRozan*
80 Myles Turner*
80 Clint Capela, thanks JNOH
80 Jayson Tatum - PF, thanks Bring_Back_Sonics
80 Lebron James, thanks to anatdoc

79 Jaylen Brown
79 Eric Gordon
78 Dirk Nowitzki
78 Otto Porter Jr
77 Derrick Favors
77 Dario Saric
76 Derrick Rose
76 Darren Collison
75 Mo Bamba
75 Rudy Gay

74 Dejounte Murray, thanks to ndbfjdn
74 Bradley Beal...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Thanks wojtas and ndbfjdn

Meanwhile, spotted Myles Turner and DeRozan, both 80ovr. will add an * to these late additions to the list

edlllpt

Pro 1
Thanks all. Btw, do you guys remember the other 60 silvers or did everyone put them for trade as quickly as I did? xD

Edlll,

Just want to say I think it's awesome you compile these lists, really helps people try to find a particular player to fill position holes. Also, it really puts it into perspective how few heroes there are!

edlllpt

Pro 1
Edlll,

Just want to say I think it's awesome you compile these lists, really helps people try to find a particular player to fill position holes. Also, it really puts it into perspective how few heroes there are!

Glad to help the community!

and yeah, specially if you went for Isiah, you didn't have many options to explore and you had to buy the same cards as others :)

But that's ok. We are not exactly used to a ton of top cards in a promo at this point.

Wont 86 pg lebron and 80 pf lebron be in the list?

Any reviews on 86 lebron

I opped 86 Lebron in league a few minutes ago, but I didn't scout before hand and I didn't realize he was on the court until the quarter was almost over and he grabbed an offensive rebound and simply laid it back in. He didn't do much else, but I had a 1 point OVR advantage so maybe that's why his AI didn't try to do too much (didn't help the other 4 players were wreaking enough havoc as it was lol).

Edit: #2 and #3 in showdown have him if you want to see his stats.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.