• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help selling themes fusion 110 ovr

Steelwind

Rookie 1
I’m trying to sell my themes fusion Durant 110 Slim Reaper. I set the min bid to 5.4 mil and max to 6.4 mil but it’s not selling. Usually these cards are sniped within one second on AH. What am I doing wrong? Appreciate the feedback.

X020179

Pro 1
User selling price is 6m max. Try 5.9m bid and 5,955,555 buy now, works for every 110 except Magic, the Rockets duo and Greek Freak

Steelwind

Rookie 1
User selling price is 6m max. Try 5.9m bid and 5,955,555 buy now, works for every 110 except Magic, the Rockets duo and Greek Freak
Really? I’ve seen the buy out price on Slim Reaper at 6.4 mill. And why is Greek Freak the exception?

dub365

All-Star 1
As far as getting the bot to mirror your card;
The max BID is just short of 6mil. But not the max BIN. I've sold four diff 110s and even though they were BID sales, they still got mirrored with a BIN over 6.1 mil. I think the max BIN you can list at is around 6.3 mil

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.