• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help reaching 105

Richygucci

Rookie 1
Guys please could anyone suggest anything I can do to boost my team to 105ovr.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200525-075634_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200525-075634_NBA Live.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 285

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Please put a proper title next time I changed it this as far as your question goes not much you can do but get 104 Klay

dub365

All-Star 1
Have you tried to put Curry and KD on the bench?

You can get there, just depends on how much coin you've got/ how much you want to spend. You could do any of these things to hit 105 and I think getting Klay is prob the last one I would try.

A) get live pass and grind for Magic. He boosts to 106 and you'll also get the Dungeon Court w +4 boost
B)Buy Royal jerseys for both spots if you don't already have them
C) Search the AH for some of the 104 legends like Dave Bing and use them as starters since they don't give stat boosts
D) Search the AH for 104 Duncan at PF

Here's my lineup. Both Royal jerseys give +5/+5 and Harden Court gives +3/+3.
Screenshot_20200525-005638.png

Richygucci

Rookie 1
Have you tried to put Curry and KD on the bench?

You can get there, just depends on how much coin you've got/ how much you want to spend. You could do any of these things to hit 105 and I think getting Klay is prob the last one I would try.

A) get live pass and grind for Magic. He boosts to 106 and you'll also get the Dungeon Court w +4 boost
B)Buy Royal jerseys for both spots if you don't already have them
C) Search the AH for some of the 104 legends like Dave Bing and use them as starters since they don't give stat boosts
D) Search the AH for 104 Duncan at PF

Here's my lineup. Both Royal jerseys give +5/+5 and Harden Court gives +3/+3.
View attachment 4045
Thanks bro. Putting curry and kd in the bench most me to 105. Thanks once again for ur help
Screenshot_20200525-103207_NBA Live.jpg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.