• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

HELP I need help selling players..

mitchlong5

Rookie 1
I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips or help on how to sell players in the auction house? It’s god awful trying to sell players In this game!! Any tips or comments welcome. Thanks!

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Very hard to sell esp if you see the same card has no buyer. But the suggestion is put 1000 bid. And 99999999 as buy now. If ea wanna buy it. Then they will put a price.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What about to sell players what do you guys use?
The thing is certain cards will not sell .. atleast not worth ur time reposting again and again. For eg now that the 106-8 cards are the norm most cards less than 105 will not sell as there is no demand. For those 100/9999999 is the way to go. Just make sure that the card is not rare (check price in ah).. for cards in demand look at the ah and price accordingly

mitchlong5

Rookie 1
Thanks I do appreciate it! Im new I’ve been trying to sell all my 103s but they don’t sell at all and I was wondering why haha

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.