• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Heist Players 102-105

Jay Da Łøner

Rookie 1
Trying to see if i should invest my time in multiple re-rolls to try and upgrade my lineup i’m just not sure what all the cards are that are included so instead of wasting time i thought to ask people who may have already done it

Solo

Rookie 1
Trying to see if i should invest my time in multiple re-rolls to try and upgrade my lineup i’m just not sure what all the cards are that are included so instead of wasting time i thought to ask people who may have already done it

Depends upon your lineup and necessity..

Solo

Rookie 1
Depends upon your lineup and necessity..

Don't do reroll first, since you have completed the promo u must be left with 100 and 99 players , complete the next 102 set with it see if you can pull 105 0r 104 , if not then reroll it.

Do check your coins too cauz Stewie has done set like 100 times still he wasn't able to pull 105 AD, harsh luck. So if you get a good card settle with it. My advice don't reroll 104.

Solo

Rookie 1
105 - AD/ IT
104 - Pippen/ Drummond
103 - vanvleet/ hakeem
102 - Holiday/ Marion/ harper/ covington

What do you think about boost set anatdoc I have done that set like 30 + times , is there any fluke or trick in your opinion. I was trying for ultra boost

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What do you think about boost set anatdoc I have done that set like 30 + times , is there any fluke or trick in your opinion. I was trying for ultra boost
Nah just luck.. i finished butler .. so now trying to pull money bags..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Don't do reroll first, since you have completed the promo u must be left with 100 and 99 players , complete the next 102 set with it see if you can pull 105 0r 104 , if not then reroll it.

Do check your coins too cauz Stewie has done set like 100 times still he wasn't able to pull 105 AD, harsh luck. So if you get a good card settle with it. My advice don't reroll 104.
Oh I've done it 268 times smfh I finally got tired and decided to get Butler since apparently you only need the Payton and the 4 104+ cards then fill the rest with 100s... but that means I still need AD

Ailman

Rookie 1
i finished garry payton and now 2xad better card in the game wow!!!! anthony davis is badass
Mines must be broken, I sold Bosh when I got AD. He boosts to 106 so it's more or less the same card. Wrong, he would stand in the paint and not even try to go for the ball, I had to repurchase Bosh. My rebounding went way up after that.

Solo

Rookie 1
Mines must be broken, I sold Bosh when I got AD. He boosts to 106 so it's more or less the same card. Wrong, he would stand in the paint and not even try to go for the ball, I had to repurchase Bosh. My rebounding went way up after that.
😂😂😂😂😂

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Oh I've done it 268 times smfh I finally got tired and decided to get Butler since apparently you only need the Payton and the 4 104+ cards then fill the rest with 100s... but that means I still need AD
You don’t need AD to get Butler. I reached 103 OVR without IT or AD. Also, doing the 100ovr trade set (10 90+ players and 10 Heist tokens) every day really speeds up your progress.

Attachments

• 381DC1BE-733D-408A-BB63-D0B583D602DA.jpeg
    381DC1BE-733D-408A-BB63-D0B583D602DA.jpeg
    846.9 KB · Views: 300

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You don’t need AD to get Butler. I reached 103 OVR without IT or AD. Also, doing the 100ovr trade set (10 90+ players and 10 Heist tokens) every day really speeds up your progress.
That requires 7 102+ instead of 5 (both including Payton)

Hroswith

Rookie 3
That requires 7 102+ instead of 5 (both including Payton)
True, but it might get you there faster if you’re not having any luck pulling IT or AD. It worked for me: I got Butler at the end of the second day, and only finally pulled IT yesterday.

I did buy the 1200 NBA cash pack once though.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
True, but it might get you there faster if you’re not having any luck pulling IT or AD. It worked for me: I got Butler at the end of the second day, and only finally pulled IT yesterday.

I did buy the 1200 NBA cash pack once though.
AD is the only 104+ I don't have (obviously excluding Butler) I would hope it isn't hard but then again I've spent over 3 mil so far on 2 104s, 1 105, and 2 money bags luckily I've had a lot of ultras to sell (usually sell for about 79k) to replenish some of it but still over 3 mil on tokens is a lot

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.