• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

He Made Him A Power Forward?!?

TomH

Pro 2
Great def stats for sure. How good is that defending a player 6” taller? Yeah on out of bounds the PF is usually standing wide open at top of key, so there is that. But.......

TomH

Pro 2
With those Def stats he could be a dominate PG. oh well. He won and gets to make his own card. Good for him.

dub365

All-Star 1
They must want another deep bomber. No way Curry out-rebounds anyone and his offensive AI can't be that good. Matching up w big men should be block city. He's got weak inside game and he's short. Idk...

Altavilla

Pro 1
Hey, at least we're talking about this card :D
I gotta say, if I had a shot at making a card I'd probably try to make it different and not just another 101

I'd probably go for a playmaker PG Griffin, now that I think about it

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
He's got really good gameplay aside from the rebounding...I pulled him first try on the gold or golden pack... definitely wasn't dropping 8800 on him...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-214007_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-214007_NBA Live.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20190409-203837_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-203837_NBA Live.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 186

picklegoat

Rookie 2
i got him from the 2nd gold or golden pack, he's absolutely awesome. in my style (balanced) he is often just waiitng at the top of the key for an easy 3, and he barely misses. he gets a few boards but if u pair him with a good center it doesn't affect rebounding. as for blocking shots, i haven't seen him do that yet lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.