• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Haven't won a tip off since the new possession rule was put in

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
As a seasoned player I have found this to be very awkward. Starting in March every time I face an identical overall no matter when I time it I still lose the ball. I still win quite a lot of games, but it is still pretty annoying at times.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What kind of Cs do you use? I normally use C's that can shoot very well be and I haven't won many tip offs in the same period but there are Cs that I've had that can't shoot and are very tall that I never got a top off win with like flashback Muresan

TMac

Rookie 1
huh this is weird i alwyas win the tip with embiid 93 unless i not paying attention

liga

Rookie 1
Mostly I won the Tip-Off the trick is when the ref is hunch and ready to toss the ball, just split second he tosses the ball, that is your Q to press jump.

ambient

Rookie 1
Only trick I have found is to hit jump the instant the ball is leaving the ref's hand... don't wait. Hit it instantly and most of the tine you win.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.