• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

have everyone used their bf tokens ?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Used mine during the unli pack to upgrade curry to 89. After that used 150 for elevate in my alt account but left me with 150 token. Not sure if i will still be able to get a 90 but if not will go for another elevate and 90 curry. I still have 350 on my main though and looking for a 90 bf and 90 curry.

Used most of my BF tokens on getting 89 Curry and have enough to get him to 90. Just to confirm its still 100 BF tokens+89 Curry for the 90?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Holding on to mine for oladipo and curry 90.. use few for 50 tokens once.
Alt exchanged 200 for elevate players.. keeping 100 for curry

I have mostly spent mine on Curry tokens and Elevate players. TBH, the 90 OVRs don't interest me as much as the Elevate players.

kirid96

Rookie 1
kawhi, 100 earmarked for curry

some seem to think there will be more sets dropping cyber monday like legends...

betaman411

All-Star 1
some seem to think there will be more sets dropping cyber monday like legends...
Yeah, tough call on what to do with leftover BF tokens. I should have over 100 and was planning to do the 50 Elevate set but it will expire before Cyber Monday maintenance.

kirid96

Rookie 1
Yeah, tough call on what to do with leftover BF tokens. I should have over 100 and was planning to do the 50 Elevate set but it will expire before Cyber Monday maintenance.

given how tight lipped they have been on cyber mon they could drop some interesting stuff to get ppl to spend some real cash is my speculation

betaman411

All-Star 1

given how tight lipped they have been on cyber mon they could drop some interesting stuff to get ppl to spend some real cash is my speculation
I agree. Just wondering if BF tokens will even be the currency though?!

kirid96

Rookie 1

I agree. Just wondering if BF tokens will even be the currency though?!

great point, i was always thinking along the lines that bf tokens would be coz of the rumoured curry upgrade

Jkillyan

Rookie 1
No, because there are doubts, are we sure of the 100 BF curry tokens? We hope they do not change token numbers

I still have mine (520BF tokens). I want to use them on Holiday (assuming his stats look good) but I'm scared I'm gonna regret it once cyber monday stuff comes

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.