• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Harden vs George

Tim

Rookie 1
Hey guys, I need some advice. I got harden overall 101 with +3 points ability and George overall 102 with no ability. Harden is better in athleticism, three points, two points and playmaking while george is better at rebounding, post offence and defence, and normal defence.

I'm wondering which to bench since they are both SG.

I saw somewhere that players with better overall are often better, that means George should be active but Harden's skills set are telling me otherwise since he's got a better shooting prowess for a SG. So any advice??

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Are you trying to figure out which one to start and which to bench since that would make the overall useless for the cards since they would both be used anyways

Most PG cards are bad at shooting so go with Harden as starter if that is what your question is about

Tim

Rookie 1
Yeah I'm asking which to start and which to bench. Both are SG. Harden is a better shooter with boost but George has a higher overall with no boost so I was confused about that because I heard a player with a higher overall is usually the first choice but George is weaker here for a SG

Tim

Rookie 1
If I bench George, he becomes useless on the bench since he has no team boost. All he does is increase the lineups overall. And if I bench harden then I get a weaker SG with a boost for the team.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If I bench George, he becomes useless on the bench since he has no team boost. All he does is increase the lineups overall. And if I bench harden then I get a weaker SG with a boost for the team.
There's a couple things wrong with this
1. Cards with team boosts apply to all 10 players when on the bench and when starting it only applies to all 5 starters
2. Harden doesn't have a team boost he has a position boost that only applies to SGs

Go with Harden for starter PG cards usually aren't good for shooting you will get more value with Harden starting than you would with PG starting

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.