• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Harden tokens?

cire2245

Rookie 3
That next time would be next year...haha. Anyway, folks who will have him only have few weeks to play with the card, maybe 2 min a day next season. But even though, will still try to get him, im just lack in league and titan tokens.

betaman411

All-Star 1
That next time would be next year...haha. Anyway, folks who will have him only have few weeks to play with the card, maybe 2 min a day next season. But even though, will still try to get him, im just lack in league and titan tokens.

I hope I?m wrong but I have a feeling that the lineup lock and end of season 2 will be on different dates...even weeks to a month apart.

I hope I?m wrong but I have a feeling that the lineup lock and end of season 2 will be on different dates...even weeks to a month apart.

Ummm It's confirmed that the next showdown season is the last one. The reset is early-mid September.

You could do nothing with locked lineups & no showdown

betaman411

All-Star 1

Ummm It's confirmed that the next showdown season is the last one. The reset is early-mid September.

So you mean it will be like the end of last season ;)

So you mean it will be like the end of last season ;)

Last season I was building Ultimate Legends, improving my ovr until they closed the AH outta nowhere. I was kinda entertained.
This season i dont have the millions to build more pantheon masters so it would be boring for me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.