• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween Promo

cire2245

Rookie 3
With stamina ads+warm up points+20% player boost from store + good amount of time to grind i think you can get all masters. Currently at 30k already with warm-up points still at max and haven’t grinding yet for stamina. If i can manage to average 40k to 45k daily then i guess i can get all 6 to 110.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
but with each one of the events you only get 1 of the tokens and you need 10 to get 1 higher token, you need 5 higher tokens in the master sets (10 blue = 1 purple, 50 blue = 5 purple, x6, you need at least 300 tokens?)
how else do you get tokens if your a homeless bum?

cire2245

Rookie 3
but with each one of the events you only get 1 of the tokens and you need 10 to get 1 higher token, you need 5 higher tokens in the master sets (10 blue = 1 purple, 50 blue = 5 purple, x6, you need at least 300 tokens?)
how else do you get tokens if your a homeless bum?
Let’s hope that this event will be repeatable once you reached 245k points for more tokens
D0E14E0F-C53F-4ECE-BD65-0A36490A7EE3.png

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.