• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween Preview

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's coming Monday when we get the new LvL and SD rewards and it will be previewed more on Sunday by gamechangers and the master is an 87

Screenshot-37.png

Attachments

• IMG_20181018_182558.jpg
    IMG_20181018_182558.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 2,048

edlllpt

Pro 1
I'm liking Leonard's OSM card, so I guess I could give use to that one as well, even with next-gen Giannis arriving.

ytrewq

Rookie 1
So it looks like the tokens from store will be a constant all season long :| ... oh well, thanks for the info!

edlllpt

Pro 1
I remember people liking Halloween a lot in s1's polls.

What was the good thing about it back then? I wasn't playing yet.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I remember people liking Halloween a lot in s1's polls.

What was the good thing about it back then? I wasn't playing yet.

I came in just about that time.. dont know what was so great though.. I guess the reward of Balloween davis.. dont remember him being grindable (without sniping) .. but the design of the promos (cards, concepts, tokens etc) was infinitely better .. even if the grindability of the promos was poor.. I dont remember a single master being attainable without using the ah in season 1(other than lvl/Westbrook).. and the only grindable one being summer courts and ultimate legends..

So it looks like the tokens from store will be a constant all season long :| ... oh well, thanks for the info!

Yeah this is ridiculous and obsolete. Should be vacated

Don't know that they will change it, they had it the same way for the offseason movers promo as well. One difference is we get a propack for doing daily objectives but during offseason movers it was a bonus pack that had a couple tokens in it. Would have made PLENTY of sense to give the propack between promos, but instead they switch to pro pack days before the promo starts. The reward for the 30 weekly objectives had tokens in it for OSM as well, but now we just get the mediocre all pro pack. Also something that was perfect between promos but outdated now. Hopefully they change it for this next promo, but I'm not holding my breath at all. They even had packs that rewarded items/players that helped sets as the Tier rewards for showdown during OSM. Little things like this really make a promo a lot better for those that grind.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I don't mind this kind of tokens as long as the events' first wins are generous, so people have a way to get the coins for them or there are options that seem worthy at least initially.

for example I rushed for the elite exchange with cooldown and tried to sell the elite coach asap and got like 70k so 'investing' 20k for tokens allowed a return of +50k. Then of course things converged to no chance of profit at all. Similar to what happened with rookie coaches once the event became available all day.

Jkillyan

Rookie 1
The first season more than Halloween I remember the Chinese New Year and Lin with 2 clutch shoots, it was strong.

TorchBeak

Rookie 1
The S1 Halloween was so memorable because of the artwork and the design of the promo.
All promos are the same, to be honest.
You have Masters, then elites, then golds and sometimes silvers.
The ultimate goal is always to get the Master, through tokens that you turn in for silvers/golds, then elites, then the Master.

This year, they'll continue the trend of having store accelerators to obtain the Masters sooner.
You'll have coaches as well in each campaign.

The difference is how well EA puts together the campaign. Is it easier for users to obtain elites? Is the design great? Is card art cool? Are the events fun?

The majority of users will not obtain the Masters. Therefore, if smaller prizes (line-up changing elites really) are attainable and satisfactory, then the campaign is worth it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.