• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween campaign preview

Altavilla

Pro 1
Did anyone catch a glimpse of the Halloween campaign after maintenance?

I remember a 110 C Garnett, a 110 PF Collins (3pt clutch) and a 110 SG Russel (also 3pt clutch) as masters

The card design flickered alternating with the silhouette of a wolf. The flickering sucked, but if it means that the player will turn into a werewolf mid-quarter, that would be fun (during the campaign events at least)

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Looks good, I want Morant and Collins
I want to replace my Collins with Collins lol and with him and KAT hopefully it doesn't make my defense bad but those 2 3pt clutches would be nice in positions where cards that have them run a premium price

Elie

Rookie 1
I want A pg or a c 110 so badly since i missed the second 110 player on this shi*** event ...

Spyda9man

Pro 2
how certain is this? and anyone know how i can get 9000 rival points by the end? (without spending my rent money)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.