• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Guest account on broken PC

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Guys my account is on my pc but now my pc is broke now and I have my account registered as a guest I want my account back guys any suggestions on what is should do rn and don't know when my pc will be fine

Re: NEED HELP I AM IN A TROUBLE

There's nothing we or you can do. It's your own fault you registered as guest and didn't link to any account, so no, there's no way to access it on any other device. And please, if you're using caps, at least learn some basic grammar.

X020179

Pro 1

If it?s registered as a guest then it?s linked to an email or a Facebook account

Alekk

Rookie 2

Guests are only linked to the device. They have other linking options for this very reason, so if you didn't do those, you have no one but yourself to blame. Your only choice now is waiting till your PC gets fixed.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.